Thread: Astral Dynamics Second Edition Questions

Astral Dynamics Second Edition Questions

1. Is your publisher for Astral Dynamics second edition doing a more limited distribution of this book in book stores? I only see it on shelves of very few book stores. Or maybe this book is in strong demand and was bought out at other bookstores?

2. Why was the high level projection method removed from the second edition? Is it because it was replaced by the more effective Vision Screen method? I assume you can view and project to the heavens via the vision screen.

3. How can the brow center be located in the middle of the forehead, yet its central point be in between the brow ridges? This seems like a contradiction. This is in both Astral Dynamics second edition and Energy work.

Re: Astral Dynamics Second Edition Questions

G'day,

Quote Originally Posted by Enochian
    1. Is your publisher for Astral Dynamics second edition doing a more limited distribution of this book in book stores? I only see it on shelves of very few book stores. Or maybe this book is in strong demand and was bought out at other bookstores?

I have a new publisher with a much larger distribution network. The book has been selling well, but I do not know anything about its placement.

2. Why was the high level projection method removed from the second edition? Is it because it was replaced by the more effective Vision Screen method? I assume you can view and project to the heavens via the vision screen.

Yes, the original version was difficult and confused some people. Projecting into a vision of any kind is more workable.

3. How can the brow center be located in the middle of the forehead, yet its central point be in between the brow ridges? This seems like a contradiction. This is in both Astral Dynamics second edition and Energy work.
    The brow center is complex. It is not a neat little dot. Make a circle of your fingers, touching thumbs together, and index fingers. Place this on your face with the thumbs touching the tip o your nose, and index fingers touching your hairline. This is approximately the size of the brow center, which is actually an extension of the crown center which covers the whole top of your head above your hairline. The brow center has two important points: the point between the eyebrow ridges, and the middle of the brow. The area most often stimulated is the middle of the brow, which is also where most of the brow related sensations are felt, throbbing, etc. There is also a support network for the brow and crown over the entire facial area. Energy feeding the brow comes down through the crown, and up through the body, and also over the skin.

When Kundalini is in the fully raised state, the crown and brow fuse and the brow is felt as something like a thick meaty tongue hanging down over the brow and nose.

In people

robert