Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: trouble moving in recent projections

trouble moving in recent projections

I recently had two breif projections where I had trouble moving. This is something that never happened in previous projections. I'm hoping this won't be a lingering issue so I thought I would bring this up here to find out what might be going on.

In the first projection I came back from a dream and had to sort of wrench myself out of my body as it seemed to be a bit more difficult then usual. After getting out I had a bit of trouble moving and woke up afterwards.

Then this morning I had another one. This time I sort of rolled my astral body back and forth until it rolled out. Like before I had a bit more trouble getting it out this time. Try as I might, even after putting all of my will power into it I could only barely move. One odd thing I noticed was that a floating semi transparent patch of someones face breifly popped up, the single visible eye looked at me for a moment before it went away again. Though this time my room looked exactly as it should from what I remember seeing so this one seemed to be freer of dream elements then alot of other projections.

A bit before these two I had another almost projection but woke up right as I was exiting.

Thinking back on it, there are a few things that were different during these then before, I dont know if any of these would effect things. One is that I've been sleeping on the opposite end of my bed then before since a depression formed where I was sleeping which was uncomfortable. another is that I think I may have been closer to being awake during these projections then usual. Lastly at least during the last one I did not have time to do the astral excercises the previous night, I dont remember if I did them the nights beofre the other two or not but I do think I did them the night before the first one I mentioned at least.

Blog Entries

Re: trouble moving in recent projections

It's possible that you had already projected and forgotten, become aware again, tried to project and had too little energy left or you were at the wrong part of your sleep cycle to pull it off successfully again.

One odd thing I noticed was that a floating semi transparent patch of someones face breifly popped up, the single visible eye looked at me for a moment before it went away again.
    Could this had been an exteriorization of your next energy body (the astral body perhaps) that you were struggling to move into?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

It's possible that you had already projected and forgotten, become aware again, tried to project and had too little energy left or you were at the wrong part of your sleep cycle to pull it off successfully again.
    This was at the right time , all the projections I remember happen in early morning which was the time of day these were. As for possibly forgetting, I would have either needed to have a really long one or multiple projections as in the past I often have enough energy to come out more then twice in a single night.

Could this had been an exteriorization of your next energy body (the astral body perhaps) that you were struggling to move into?
    Maybe? I've never seen it before, but it was kinda looking over at me whatever it was. From what I could see, it didn't look like me, but then again there's no gaurantee my astral body would look exactly like me either.

Blog Entries

In that case, it could be some kind of interference (internal or external) or you're possibly moving into a new energy body (say from astral to mental) and you're insufficiently progressed at this stage.

Is it continuing? Perhaps some dream programming will lead to insight on what is actually happening.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

I don't know if its continuing yet, I haven't really had a chance to try projecting again since then. I'll find out the next time I try.

Ok got some updates, yesterday and this morning I had six unsuccesful trys, but in the end I was able to succesfully prject on the 7th try just a few minutes ago, anyway here are a few observations.

The other day when I attempted it, I rolled out of my body and hit the floor, but part of my conciouness still seemed to be in my body as when I tried to look around I was seeing things from the pov of my body still in bed even though my conciousness was on the floor. Also I had trouble moving like that other projection. Todays attempts didn't even get that far as I'd start to roll out and then wake up. I noticed a couple things, none of todays projections were from dreams, each one had me fall back to sleep and realize right as I was getting into the theta state that I could try projecting. In fact out of all these unsuccesful attempts I recall only one being from a dream. Also it looked like there wasn't as much dream elements, from what I saw during the attempts, so these may have been real time projections? I did notice an action figure I had on a shelf in the wrong place, but that was it.

Now after all this I was getting kind of frustrated. But on the 7th try I finnally got it. I rolled out and got up, oddly I seemed to have projected a copy of my blankets with my body, this sometimes happens? Did this happen to anyone else? Once again this felt like my physical body but lighter. But this was a really real projection, I think I may have made it to real time but can't be sure. I walked out into the hall which was lit up for some reason, I don't think it was in the physical world, at least not when I woke up. And I sort of jumped past the flight of stairs before gliding to the floor. One thing I noticed that was probably either a dream element or a reality fluctuation was that some balding middle aged dude wearing a trench coat was standing in the corner who I never saw before. I didn't think much of him though and went about trying to find the doorway to the akashic records once more. One odd thing that happened is that my vision seemed to temporarily black out for a moment but then I sort of willed it back on and went into another room before being called back to my body.

Blog Entries

It sounds like you did project to the RTZ, but because of your repeated tries you didn't completely lose focus off your body, and brought the feel of the covers with you to your experience. Since the astral is thought responsive, the feel of the blankets caused the view of them also. The lighting of an RTZ projection can vary, mainly because you're not seeing with your eyes, but with your energy body, and the mind converts it into an image for you.
    So congrats, it sounds like you exited.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Any idea why I had that spat of projections where I had trouble moving? I thought maybe it was because I was closer to being awake but that's just a guess. Hopefully with this projection that won't be happening anymore.

sleeper Guest

I always have trouble moving when my energy is low. When my energy is high, i'm only subtly aware of my astral body and i tend to have an opposite problem: i rapidly move towards whatever i'm looking at (and away from where i'd like to be).

the main reason my energy is low is because i work myself to near exhaustion, both intellectually and physically, every day. so my priorities every day are dual: both to schedule in time for R&R, as well as to support my health enough to support my lifestyle.

i dont' know if your energy is low...but you might want to assess yourself. do you have emotional strife in your life? emotional conflict is very draining.

good luck.

~dale

Blog Entries

There are various reasons why you may have trouble navigating while out- sometimes it's low energy, sometimes it's split awareness, and sometimes it has to do with the environment and your readiness for it.
    I've had clusters of projections in which I have trouble navigating and then have them stop, for no apparent reason. I like to think that it's because I'm changing, but there are so many possibilities.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast