Thread: Is this Telekinesis?

Is this Telekinesis?

Hi Robert.

A few years ago I'd been following a daily program of energy raising and trance induction, and one night when I got home from work I tried to put my house key in the door but I couldn't because the key was bent. So I was thinking that maybe I've forgotten that I bent the key while I was at work - but it just seems really strange that I'd blank out something like that. The way the key was bent was like it was bent and slightly twisted as well, and I feel as though I would've remembered doing something so odd and physically exerting at the same time. As far as I could remember the key stayed in my pocket the entire night. The only thing that happened that night that was different to a normal night at work was that I was upset briefly. Angry. But I didn't yell or scream, or hit anything. I just sat there, angry. If I didn't blank it out, I was thinking that it might be a 'geisting' event - like some sort of telekinesis I've brought on through my mental state at the time. Or alternatively that the key being bent was a 'geisting' event brought on through an external entity and that my mental state was what attracted this external entity. What are your thoughts and/or suggestions please?

Re: Is this Telekinesis?

G'day,

While this is possible, that the key was bent somehow with PK, physical causes are also possible. If this happens again, the former is more likely.

PK, like spoon bending, generally requires a strong focus on a specific target. If there is no direct focus, a poltergeist may be involved.

robert