Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What have you discovered?

What have you discovered?

Hi, I haven't mastered astral projection yet, but there are so many things that I hope to do once I have mastered it. Until I am able to, I would love to read what others have discovered and learned.

First, yes, I know that what I am about to ask is hard to be verified. There is a question of whether what one sees in the astral world is in the past, present, future, or all 3. Also, personal experience and opinions can shape what one sees in the astral, along with reality fluctuations and dream collision. I would ask you kindly to ignore this and just be open to sharing and listening to experiences. Also, I kindly ask you not to be negative about the things that I ask. I know that traveling to planets, especially in the real-time zone, may be difficult, but I'd rather not hear any negativity or "impossibility" on the subject, as I hear it a lot. Thanks.

(1) Anybody try searching out planets for life? Of course, first one must master going to the moon and planets in our solar system. I heard that you can travel by thought alone in the astral world, so this shouldn't be to difficult, just difficult for our minds to grasp (but flying and going through walls must have been the same way at first). NASA has a whole list of planets that are Earth-like and are in the habitual zones in their respective solar systems. Most recently, Gliese 581g. I think that first I would try traveling to those planets and looking around. If no success, I would then just think, "Go to the closest planet to Earth with intelligent life on it." Anybody have any experiences with this?

(2) Has anybody tried to verify "secret" places? Edgar Cayce said that there was something underneath the paw of the Phinx in Egypt. Also, you could try area 51 or any other places of interest on Earth.

(3) What specific things from the Akashic records (not just what the building looked like or what's inside it, but actual things you learned from within it or saw/read)? What other temples/building/places exist?

Thanks, hopefully someone replies....
    "Looks like cashmere, tastes like a miracle."
    jediTofu

Blog Entries

Re: What have you discovered?

I've certainly been to other planets, but I've never known anything about their identity in astrophysical terms. One was without atmosphere - like our moon, another was actually inhabited and with atmosphere. You see, these planets likely aren't members of our dimension, existing purely in the astral.

I guess that's the catch. If you want to visit other planets you must do it in another dimension and therefore will likely encounter an 'other dimensional' planet or planets. I've tried to spend some time on Mars, but who's to say I didn't simply spend time in the pictures I've seen of Mars?

And I have a hunch that there really is distance in the astral when thinking in terms of other solar systems - they are not 'just a thought away' but actually take time or rather 'experience' which is equivalent to time to get there.

just my thoughts

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

ariesr Guest

Is Planet travelling not possible in RTZ?

Thanks for replying; that's pretty cool you went to Mars, even if it wasn't "really" Mars. I was just about to reply what ariesr said haha. Can you lower your vibration to get as grounded to the real-time zone as possible and then try going? I guess that this could provide a distance/time problem though. Can you tell us more about the planets you visited?
    "Looks like cashmere, tastes like a miracle."
    jediTofu

Blog Entries

Not in that low frequency body, I don't think so, or maybe yes but it might really take a while - quite a while. I imangine star travel can't really be done except in the astral or mental planes.

Looking forward to other input.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jediTofu
    Hi, I haven't mastered astral projection yet, but there are so many things that I hope to do once I have mastered it. Until I am able to, I would love to read what others have discovered and learned.

First, yes, I know that what I am about to ask is hard to be verified. There is a question of whether what one sees in the astral world is in the past, present, future, or all 3. Also, personal experience and opinions can shape what one sees in the astral, along with reality fluctuations and dream collision. I would ask you kindly to ignore this and just be open to sharing and listening to experiences. Also, I kindly ask you not to be negative about the things that I ask. I know that traveling to planets, especially in the real-time zone, may be difficult, but I'd rather not hear any negativity or "impossibility" on the subject, as I hear it a lot. Thanks.

(1) Anybody try searching out planets for life? Of course, first one must master going to the moon and planets in our solar system. I heard that you can travel by thought alone in the astral world, so this shouldn't be to difficult, just difficult for our minds to grasp (but flying and going through walls must have been the same way at first). NASA has a whole list of planets that are Earth-like and are in the habitual zones in their respective solar systems. Most recently, Gliese 581g. I think that first I would try traveling to those planets and looking around. If no success, I would then just think, "Go to the closest planet to Earth with intelligent life on it." Anybody have any experiences with this?

(2) Has anybody tried to verify "secret" places? Edgar Cayce said that there was something underneath the paw of the Phinx in Egypt. Also, you could try area 51 or any other places of interest on Earth.

(3) What specific things from the Akashic records (not just what the building looked like or what's inside it, but actual things you learned from within it or saw/read)? What other temples/building/places exist?

Thanks, hopefully someone replies....
    it's not impossible to travel to distant planets, but it is difficult. it's difficult for me..in fact, all of my space travel has been spontaneous: either it's an accident or i got help from my guides.

you don't have to master astral projection to get to space, but you do need to commit time and effort to it. i've been shown exactly what i asked to see, by manifesting my intention and praying and meditating for hours and hours before going to sleep. that's the method i used when i was taken to see the fabric of time, which i described in another thread long ago. i did the preparation work, and the rest lay in the hands of my elder guides.

i'm hesitant to share my more intriguing experiences because they are so bizzarre and they're hardly scientific, much less verifiable. so it is sufficient to say that (in the words of the wise Terrence McKenna) "the universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it's stranger than you can imagine."

so seek and you shall find buddy.

ok i'll share one thing:the first thing i saw on another planet when i was trying to travel the universe and phase out of my body was - you might have guessed it - reptoid humanoids on a distant planet. this was more than 20 years ago and i was still a child. who would have thunk that they would be a hot topic 20 years later?

Blog Entries

I agree with sleeper in that it is very difficult to project to the RTZ of the solar system- I don't believe in 'rules' per se, but I find that the farthest I've been in the RTZ has been the moon, and not really as far as her, but very close.
    I have gone to other planets, but I think these were astral versions of them. As recently as last week, but the experience was so mental it doesn't even bear describing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

So I guess we're agreed? There are limitations in Time and Space for the RTZ energy body?

That was simpler than I thought it could be.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

So it appears.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

sleeper Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    So I guess we're agreed? There are limitations in Time and Space for the RTZ energy body?

That was simpler than I thought it could be.
    what kind of limitations do you think there are?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast