Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Re: Dream+Dom+Work-Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by istia
    ..that the whole worldwide surrounding ocean is filled up with only dead fishes, the entire water of earth is a huge grave of dead fishes... Im appalled, disgusted, horrified and deeply sad and just paddle with my arms to get as fast as possible out of this tomb... nothing nice, but somehow potentially real, isnt it... istia
    unfortunately yes, it is :cry: I wish you some better and nicer dreams, istia
    .. and it's good to have you back on the AD forums again!!!
    This collector of useless clutter.

thanx for your warm welcome back and nice wishes, Volgerle in real Im in one of my most creative periods of life and besides Im touched (and I let myself being touched) by world and collective events I myself feel really good. Also I see very wonderful things between people and positive movements all around the world, so I guess its just true that light and shadow somehow belong together, at least from the view and sense of duality we are still in. Even though it is not all nice or positive I like to take part and experience all what is, to enjoy being human

btw, looking forward to read your latest interesting dream-posts more in detail when back from vacation.
    wishing joyful expansion, greetings from germany

hi all, glad to be back again after vacation and had just tonight an amazing dream (which I call dream-obe-mix, because it was sooo free and wild and warm and wonderful
    My flight-dragon was there. I was with one more person travelling on the dragons back flying through spaces of different kind, whichof I do not have detailled remembrance, but the flying I remember so well and what was most beautiful was to feel my dragons reliance, he was always waiting, charming and he just was so amazing. It was (like) a part of me myself. Each time we stopped somewhere and then started again I was just jumping on his back near his throat and then whooo we went up again.
    After this was seemed a long journey I awoke several times and several times I dreamed again of my flight-dragon, but in each further dream I just tried to paint him, to show how he looks and how he is, his mouth and teeth, his back, his reliability, his warmth and our amazing union.
    In the following dreams I could not manage to paint him right, aber I got him clearly in my mind. And heart

Blog Entries

Beautiful! Wish I had a dream dragon friend.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Thank you for sharing Beekeeper and surely you have such a friend too and surely you have met it, but maybe in different forms.
    The latest animal-dream-meeting I remember was a mouse and as funny as it sounds but this was (and I feel again and again also is) a kind of my power-animal too. And there werde snakes and dogs and bears in the past too, seems like always referring to the period Im in at this time. And sometimes I could not accept an energy, which I found expressed in that i.e. a (little ugly) snake did bite me and such, but then later (when I seemingly was able to integrate this certain energy) appeared as a huge, honourable and wise snake. Its just all so interesting, isnt it

good example for one of my normal dreams:
    (in real yesterday I saw a movie about a female dancer who just had started a successful career and then had an accident, so she could not dance professionally in that way anymore)

dream of tonight:
    Im with this female-dancer and Im, like a tailor, cutting ropes and beautiful clothes in different and crazy individual manner, so to say inventing new styles and creations of dancing-clothes.

and I think the reason Why Im dreaming this, is:
    because a certain part of my personal dveloppment was quite similar.

Blog Entries

Thank you for sharing Beekeeper and surely you have such a friend too and surely you have met it, but maybe in different forms.
    A couple of awesome dreams with whales and bears. A three-eyed hamster the other night!
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

whales, how wonderful, I never dreamed of those incredible animals. And a three-eyed hamster as well sounds very special to me, and very spiritual

in the meanwhile I had one nice dream of a baby, on its way to be born with stretched arms like a head first jump into the water
    and last night I dreamed something weird but in a way it was very mystical and felt like something from the outer zone, in short:

2 couples and a single (older female) person were visiting my home, my living room. I somehow had to place them at specific places in this room (a bit like a "Famileinaufstellung" dont know in english, created by Bert Hellinger). So I did put one couple on a bed which is left side near the window, put the older lady right cross in the middle of the room and on the right side (where is the heating and my little music-studio) I put the other couple, whereby the man not yet had arrived. But then this man ringed my bell and I was joyous and we were laughing and I did lead him then to his place at+with his female partner.
    What was conspicuous to me, was that the light+shadow in this dream changed several times, so in between our place-finding-actions it was sometimes dark and sometimes the light went on.
    And what was amazing too, is that when I awoke sudden and wide from this dream in the middle of the night and stood up to go to the toilet, passing my living room, I felt strong presence of such kind of dream-beings in my living room, which might be natural but very seldom occurs to me like that. Find this interesting.

Blog Entries

Hello, istia.

People in your life can exert energetic influences. The combination of these influences can "move around" and pull you into situations that you need to experience. It would be as if you were in the middle of a web of influences maneuvering around. Yet on another level you cooperate and even help matching these influences where they need to be at times.

When you walked past the living room, you were still entranced enough (asleep enough) to be with the experience and overlay it on your experience of the physical which you had used as background. At that level of being overlaying your physical experience at that point those influences seem and feel real and have presence.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Thanks for your reply, Korpo.
    "It would be as if you were in the middle of a web of influences maneuvering around. Yet on another level you cooperate and even help matching these influences where they need to be at times."
    Yes, I find that very right. On one hand we as individuals are part of a web of energies.
    On the other hand I additionally think that these figures are parts/expressions of my individual appearence. To me it now feels like: there are always several path`s one can choose and in my dream were so to say 3 ways to choose, whereby the couple to the left for me just represents the past, the single woman the past-to-present and the couple to the right the present-to-future. But of course only as _possibilities_ of probable development. Cool somehow how "I", my sub, has brought together all that in one picture and dream

Ah finally a little time to at least read some more here. Currently hard to catch up. Its a good but also fast time, wonder if it ever will slow down again, at least a bit would be nice )

All the best to All here!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast