I already put this in my blog, but I thought a few folks here might be interested (and I'm not under any such delusion as thinking that everyone here reads my blog ). The dream does not require interpretation. I understood and understand it perfectly. It was one of the "special message" dreams that I occasionally get, and the meaning is always crystal clear to me (though maybe not to anyone else ).

In the dream, I was clearly seeing how events or manifestations or whatever you want to call them happen more or less independently of the story that leads up to them. The story, in fact, came after, to explain the event.

An example (this is from my waking mind, not the dream) would be something like this. Let's say that a book I write is on the New York Times Bestsellers List. In order for that to happen, there has to be a story that goes with it, leads up to it. If I were to wake up tomorrow morning as a bestselling author when I haven't written a book, had it published, gone through the motions of the story that comes between "now" and "then", it would be pretty weird. Might freak me out rather a lot, like waking up in a completely different reality to which my ego-self had no anchoring information (reminds me a little of the television shows "Quantum Leap" or "Sliders", where the protagonist(s) would routinely find themselves in a totally unknown situation, and would have to act on clues and minimal information to figure out what was going on and why they were there and what they were supposed to do, etc.). I suppose if I could get used to the idea of a totally disjointed reality and timeline that changed frequently, it would be okay, but the human mind/ego-self doesn't seem to be really designed to do that (I'm speculating; perhaps there are people who live like that, and the rest of us just never know about it... Maybe I watch too much science fiction...).

Anyway, the purpose of the story is to join all the events. That was very clear in the dream, and it resonates with me still.

Interestingly, and maybe related, according to physics (at least, theoretical and philosophical physics) there is actually no reason at all why "reaction" necessarily must follow "action". It can go backward in time (this is known as retrocausality; you can read up on it yourself, if you like).

What I saw in the dream (and which I rather expect I'll start to see and experience in my reality soon, because it was That Kind of Dreamâ„¢) was pretty much a form of retrocausality. Just because it looks like a series of events happening in succession, one of them logically following another, doesn't mean that's what's really happening.