Thread: Kundalini Analogy?

1. Lightbulb Kundalini Analogy?

Say you are an organic machine. You have always operated at 500Mhz (made-up hertz). With the engagement of Kundalini - he now raises consciousness (level of operation or Mhz). As he moves up the spine and the next chakra begins cleansing, it is adjusting you to a finer vibration/higher powered setting. You/your mind now operate at 1000Mhz. The next chakra boosting you up to 5000Mhz and so on. Your mind has moments of adjusting to the finer frequencies that can yield uncomfortable situations and mental disturbances.

Is this a familiar feeling?

Here is a side story that made me think of this analogy.

Earlier this week, I woke up in the middle of the night with a panic attack. My left arm had a slight burning feeling and I felt that same burning in a "U" shape around my neck/chest. The burning was not super intense or anything, it just was frightening to have. I thought I was having a heart attack but my chest felt fine then - it was just a creepy feeling that scared me. I woke up my roommate and asked to go to the hospital. However, I called my mom and she told me I was having a panic attack and calmed me down. A very embarassing/unfun experience.

I looked up "nadis" today and looks like the burning "U" shape around the neck/chest is right on an energy channel. Kundalini does his work when you're lying down. Hmmm...
    Last edited by Obsidian; 15th August 2011 at 09:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini Analogy?

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Say you are an organic machine. You have always operated at 500Mhz (made-up hertz). With the engagement of Kundalini - he now raises consciousness (level of operation or Mhz). As he moves up the spine and the next chakra begins cleansing, it is adjusting you to a finer vibration/higher powered setting. You/your mind now operate at 1000Mhz. The next chakra boosting you up to 5000Mhz and so on. Your mind has moments of adjusting to the finer frequencies that can yield uncomfortable situations and mental disturbances.

Is this a familiar feeling?
    More like this (at least for me): There's a system of pipes and water runs through them. They've been there for a while, and while they work, they may not be in the best shape in all areas. Some joints may leak a little, there may be weaknesses, etc. One day, the water pressure increases to double what it was before. Pipes may or may not hold, there's more leaking... then it doubles again. Stuff starts to give out... and so on. If you can keep up with the leaks and weaknesses, you do fine. If you can't, well, you end up with a big flood and you eventually have to build a completely new pipe system to handle the higher water pressure. All my pipes burst or fell apart. It was quite a mess for a while...
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

sleeper Guest

Re: Kundalini Analogy?

At one point for me Kundalini was like a kick in the groin.

4. Re: Kundalini Analogy?

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman View Post
    More like this (at least for me): There's a system of pipes and water runs through them. They've been there for a while, and while they work, they may not be in the best shape in all areas. Some joints may leak a little, there may be weaknesses, etc. One day, the water pressure increases to double what it was before. Pipes may or may not hold, there's more leaking... then it doubles again. Stuff starts to give out... and so on. If you can keep up with the leaks and weaknesses, you do fine. If you can't, well, you end up with a big flood and you eventually have to build a completely new pipe system to handle the higher water pressure. All my pipes burst or fell apart. It was quite a mess for a while...
    That's a good description, CW!

Ouch, sleeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    perhaps this seems as vulgar metaphor, yet it is not about a Hostess cream filled Twinkie.