Thread: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

I was told some days ago by a shaman that I do indeed have kundalini activated. I was told that I have a red and blue intertwining current along my spine. I was told that I should not ignite my kundalini as I'm not ready but it is rather hard because it often ignites itself just by meeting a certain person. About a year ago (or something like that) I've gotten energies rising through the back of the neck and up to the top of the head. Later this was completed by energies pulling from the base of the spine in stages. Now it is at a point where it feels like a wild tornado going upwards along the spine. It feels like a tower of orgasm. The head part is the best. The kundalini kicks in depending on what I do. Usual things are acupuncture, connecting to certain people and spirits, being touched by spirits and humans, daydreaming about great future events, noticing boiling water, singing with hebrew music, saying "Hashem Helokeinu" laud and some other things. The kundalini spreads to the face while saying these words aloud. Actually I try to keep myself at distance from muslims but this had me wonder a bit. About the time when I started getting these experiences first I went through a past life block removal by a healer. I believe there is a possibility that she may have unlocked the kundalini but I'm really far from sure. I never practiced any yoga or meditation during the time the kundalini got activated so I have not counciously/intentionally activated it. I've only tried yoga one time.

I'm constantly seeing heavy flames of fire in front of me which gets more clearly once the kundalini fires up.

I have some serious psychosis problems unfortunately but I don't know if they are related to my kundalini experience but I think it is quite possible. I believe it may also have something to do with astral parasites. Parasites keep attaching themselves to the head probably due to the kundalini energy being tasty. They get destroyed but more come. I guess they want a quick fix.

I have an extraterrestrial spirit guide but I have hard time communicating with it. It seems aware that I have kundalini and parasite problems. It's the best spirit I've ever met. It has the most calming energy I've ever felt.

I want to know from you what I can expect from this development and what I can do to keep myself stable. Thank you.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 20th September 2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Away with Islam crap
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Re: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Personal advice- just my own opinion....I don't know exactly how to put it in a round about way but I think you should leave the kundalini alone. Allow it to become dormant, or quiet down. Ground well and move on with your life. Put some personal issues in order- get a hobby. Get out in the world and maybe settle down. Eventually, years from now- if you feel more in control, then resume your kundalini work. As hard as you suppress it- if it is real- you will always be able to 'summon it back to where it was previously'. However if this arousal is something else- by then, it will heal naturally on it's own as long as you maintain stability. Good luck.

I'm not actively working on it and I have barely done it. I just let it unleash. The channels have almost cleared now.

Many of my problems with the kundalini have happened because mismatching counciousness of surrounding people. We "draconians" are naturally at a very high counciousness therefore there are severe problems when there are problematic people around. We have found the source of the problem and are trying to eliminate it. We require a very clean environment.

I managed to turn the kundalini into a high voltage stream knocking out electric equipment as well. It hurt pretty bad though in the spine.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 9th September 2011 at 07:54 AM.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Im the grand master of the Naga race and I salute Draconians. We need a peace treaty.

I agree . We are many in the alliance if not all. Humans however have very difficult keeping themselves in line.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 30th September 2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: humans

יהוה
    אני מי שאני