Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

I was told some days ago by a shaman that I do indeed have kundalini activated. I was told that I have a red and blue intertwining current along my spine. I was told that I should not ignite my kundalini as I'm not ready but it is rather hard because it often ignites itself just by meeting a certain person. About a year ago (or something like that) I've gotten energies rising through the back of the neck and up to the top of the head. Later this was completed by energies pulling from the base of the spine in stages. Now it is at a point where it feels like a wild tornado going upwards along the spine. It feels like a tower of orgasm. The head part is the best. The kundalini kicks in depending on what I do. Usual things are acupuncture, connecting to certain people and spirits, being touched by spirits and humans, daydreaming about great future events, noticing boiling water, singing with hebrew music, saying "Hashem Helokeinu" laud and some other things. The kundalini spreads to the face while saying these words aloud. Actually I try to keep myself at distance from muslims but this had me wonder a bit. About the time when I started getting these experiences first I went through a past life block removal by a healer. I believe there is a possibility that she may have unlocked the kundalini but I'm really far from sure. I never practiced any yoga or meditation during the time the kundalini got activated so I have not counciously/intentionally activated it. I've only tried yoga one time.

I'm constantly seeing heavy flames of fire in front of me which gets more clearly once the kundalini fires up.

I have some serious psychosis problems unfortunately but I don't know if they are related to my kundalini experience but I think it is quite possible. I believe it may also have something to do with astral parasites. Parasites keep attaching themselves to the head probably due to the kundalini energy being tasty. They get destroyed but more come. I guess they want a quick fix.

I have an extraterrestrial spirit guide but I have hard time communicating with it. It seems aware that I have kundalini and parasite problems. It's the best spirit I've ever met. It has the most calming energy I've ever felt.

I want to know from you what I can expect from this development and what I can do to keep myself stable. Thank you.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 20th September 2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Away with Islam crap
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

sleeper Guest

Re: My experiences with kundalini

detail your psychosis problems and i'll tell you whether they're kundalini related.

the more detail, the better.

I get manic psychosis with delusions of grandeur. I feel like I'm exploding energetically and that I'm chosen/The one. I feel like something amazing is going to happen very soon and that I'm on a very important missions. I visualize several wings and arms sticking out of my side. I get very happy and start to speak with people. Everything goes rapidly as things speed up. Once in the psychosis the energy in the spine keeps pumping rapidly. Psychic senses get stronger as well. Also get slightly paranoid about everything. Some things are private because they are kind of extreme.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

sleeper Guest

Kundalini will crush your ego like an egg underneath a sledge hammer. K psychosis would be like a special investigator collecting forensic evidence to determine how the egg got splatted all over the place. In this case, you would be the forensic investigator examining your ego not only to figure out how it was shaped and how it was smashed, but why it was shaped that way, how it formed that way, etc.

K psychosis, in my limited experience are a kind of double think where you find out the deeper meaning of opposites. for example: your might think "i'm super powerful!" then think "i'm very weak and lame." you will keep doing that until you discover where your power-obsession stems from. What remains will be the essential parts of your character, liberated somewhat from your ego; more or less depending on the power of your K experience(s).

many people obsessed with power simply have a vendetta against their father. there's more to this as well but this is your gem to discover.

If your visions and dreams are leading you to raise kundalini, then you should learn the process of doing it. I think that R.B. is working on his Kundalini book now.

this winter, i'm planning repeated excursions into the wilderness to raise my kundalini and hammer out the details. My experiences with K have been considerably different than what R.B. has written about his experiences, however, they operate on the same principles. I had hoped that his (or someone else's) book would be available by now but i guess that on this planet, knowledge of any kind is a guarded secret. i look forward to reading R.B.'s book once it's published, and i intend to share my findings as well.

Feeling empowered by your sense of purpose is fine and good; don't let anyone take that away from you under any circumstances. you are special, your work is important - but do you know what your work is? do you know why you're special? knowledge is the key here and effort is the lock. come to know what your goals are and make incredible effort towards achieving them, and you'll achieve them all and more.

I don't know my work but I know why I'm special. It's not something that I would be able to explain perfectly. I've tried but it doesn't work that well. Noone understands. I think I was not meant to. It is one giant neverending mystery.

I've had heavy pressure in my head for some time and I've read that It's common during kundalini. That hinders me to think clearly.

Actually I only told about a bit of the psychosis. The later part of the episode which is a bit private was as you described, shrinking myself to a dustcorn. I had to offer everything to get upgraded.

Have you played any of the Myst games on the computer btw? The later part of the psychosis reminds of that. It got harder and harder to solve the mystery. At the end I got pwned.

I don't have a vendetta against my father but I feel like I do against some organizations.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

sleeper Guest

I remember one riddle in the game Myst II; you had to find a watch and click on it, memorize the sounds it makes, and in order to get into the final area, you had to play with levers in another building and listen to the sounds they make, then move the levers in sequence in order to rotate a cage which gave access to Catherine, who you rescue.

Whosoever puts as much effort into spiritual development as they would be putting into a video game will have wonderful success.

how much effort do you put into your spiritual endeavors?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeper
    I remember one riddle in the game Myst II; you had to find a watch and click on it, memorize the sounds it makes, and in order to get into the final area, you had to play with levers in another building and listen to the sounds they make, then move the levers in sequence in order to rotate a cage which gave access to Catherine, who you rescue.

Whosoever puts as much effort into spiritual development as they would be putting into a video game will have wonderful success.

how much effort do you put into your spiritual endeavors?
    I don't remember that. I've only finished Myst 1 and played a bit through Uru. I liked Uru a lot for some reason. I've only tried the other games slightly. I got them all on Steam and have started playing Uru again.

I don't put enough effort as I should I guess. I'm more into technical stuff.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Blog Entries

Hello, reptoidoverlord.

It might be helpful to clear out any emotional issues with a skilled therapist.

Also, if you know triggers like the repetition of a mantra or sacred sound it would be best to avoid them for the time being. The shaman seems to be right.

Theosophy describes a condition where the "energetic membrane" that keeps astral content filtering into waking consciousness can be "torn." This is probably a symbolic representation astral clairvoyants came up to express what they saw, but the underlying condition results in seeing what is not present in physical reality, hearing voices, etc. There could be a connection with psychosis, but it is impossible to say if one condition triggers the other, or if they exist alongside each other due to a disposition.

I hope you are in professional medical care?

Take care,
    Oliver

They don't give me any therapy because there are no resources. They use the most cheap way of treating my problems so they prescribe very heavy drugs with nasty sideeffects. I have to go to the acupuncturer to clear my side effects up but I've just started so I haven't come that far.

I had therapy and even massage before but they had to do cut backs.

The funny thing is that I had no psychosis before I took these drugs. I just felt some things slightly. Then when dropping the drug several months later the psychosis came.

Sure I have good doctors but I'm really annoyed by psychiatry and their drugs. They believe you get well by just taking a pill or frying your brain electrically. It's far from the truth. Sure the main symptom get's better if you disregard that your emotions get killed but then you get a lot of other problems lowering the quality of your life.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Regarding my head pressure I've been through two MRI's. There was no problem with my head except the frontal lobe was a bit larger but the doctor said it was normal with my disease. Pain killers rarely help. Massage helps a bit. Acupuncture helped a bit in the beginning.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast