Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Intense flames and energy spreading along the spine

Re: My experiences with kundalini

well brother, it sounds like you've had some respectable past lives which gave you great karma for these things to happen to you in this life without practicing discipline. It sounds like your getting real close to oneness to me, I would give everything up to a higher power you can fully trust and know that he/she will take care of everything for you. I'd love to be in your shoes, but I've only purified up to my heart so I only feel a surge of love there as for now. I think you thinking that you are the one is a part of the oneness, that you are the only one that does exist, but I would watch out lest your ego tells you you are the messiah and the only one sent to give a message to humanity, no doubt you could and do hjave a message but don't let it trick you into thinking you are the Only chosen one. Man if I was you I'd give up video games and meditate and pray day and night brother, how blessed you are!

Yes it can be true it can have something to do with oneness. I think this Messiah thing you are describing is just part of my psychosis. There is no major substance in it. And being the messiah would mean that a lot of people would try to kill you and also that you would kill a lot of people yourself. I think the Messiah is a nasty roll involving making war and killing.

However i have this thing from birth that can be described as carrying the senses of god. I think of god more as the force of the universe, force of nature, not someone sitting on a cloud but more of someone that is everything but that also if possible wants to manifest itself. If you imagine yourself that a higher force call it source is sitting in front of a computer and playing for ex Myst and connecting straight into the main character. I would think that it is a very simplified way to put it but that is basically how I acknowledge it. I believe however that this sense thing can be moved to another entity whenever possible if it would be more appropriate for the higher power and that it is very sought after by occult groups. The problem is that it is extremely hard to understand what you are dealing with unless you can experience the sense thing yourself. However no matter how much magic you use I think it will be very hard to disconnect the connection from a person.

I'm happy with my life as long as I get to experience things like travelling, having good health, physics and getting cured of my illnesses. I think these other things are just bonuses.

I have had many people specially with psychic gifts telling me of what I am like incarnations and so and I am thankful for that.

edit:

When I was a kid I used to explain this sense thing as "I AM" or "I AM I".
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Ok I get what you mean with using the game to connect with the higher power. I'll usually only watch a movie if I can relate it to my spiritual path and find a deeper meaning in it as in the avatar last airbender series, the last chosen one(soul) come to defeat the evil king(ego) and reunite the four nations(oneness). It seems you are a very thankful person, perhaps that is also a reason why you've been blessed with these experiences, though I think its mostly due to past lives. God as the highest and most powerful force is one of our shared beliefs, and that he is everything/everyone on the deepest level. Here's a suggestion about moving it towards another entity: I personify my innermost self as Mother and worship her as beauty, love, and forgiveness itself, though my truest belief is that I and all others are the one/same. I do this because it is easier to become attached to the one this way and devote 100 percent of the mind to God, and because for some seeing yourself as God can become egotism and shoot you down futher than you thought possible. I learned this from the Gospel of Ramakrishna, which is free online, and it has stepped me up from having faith theres something higher to feeling in my heart that higher self. Perhaps this could help you out with giving your psychosis up to another and trusting in that they will take care of it. Besides vivekananda said some people on the religious path become overwhelmed with the intense manifestation of thought in higher planes that they go completely mad, so it would also be a safeguard to that, just as a good earthly mother wouldn't let harm be done to you, and I don't think its just you believing it works but that God does actually exist apart from us while we are in separation mode and can help us.

Hi Rep,

Thank you for sharing your personal journey. it touches me, it is real, it is raw.

much respect,

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by brotherethan
    Ok I get what you mean with using the game to connect with the higher power. I'll usually only watch a movie if I can relate it to my spiritual path and find a deeper meaning in it as in the avatar last airbender series, the last chosen one(soul) come to defeat the evil king(ego) and reunite the four nations(oneness). It seems you are a very thankful person, perhaps that is also a reason why you've been blessed with these experiences, though I think its mostly due to past lives. God as the highest and most powerful force is one of our shared beliefs, and that he is everything/everyone on the deepest level. Here's a suggestion about moving it towards another entity: I personify my innermost self as Mother and worship her as beauty, love, and forgiveness itself, though my truest belief is that I and all others are the one/same. I do this because it is easier to become attached to the one this way and devote 100 percent of the mind to God, and because for some seeing yourself as God can become egotism and shoot you down futher than you thought possible. I learned this from the Gospel of Ramakrishna, which is free online, and it has stepped me up from having faith theres something higher to feeling in my heart that higher self. Perhaps this could help you out with giving your psychosis up to another and trusting in that they will take care of it. Besides vivekananda said some people on the religious path become overwhelmed with the intense manifestation of thought in higher planes that they go completely mad, so it would also be a safeguard to that, just as a good earthly mother wouldn't let harm be done to you, and I don't think its just you believing it works but that God does actually exist apart from us while we are in separation mode and can help us.
    It's not about the game or the contents of the game. It's all about the connection, about seeing and feeling everything from a first person view, god's view. That's why I usually explain it with games in first person view. Because in those games you are only controlling a character. I don't feel like I'm being controlled however as I'm free to do whatever I want. The only thing controlling me is the stupid medication. It would be impossible to see all characters in first person view unless you would use split view with several regions on the screen. If everyone would have the first person view, source or whoever we are talking about would see everything like an insects eye consisting of several smaller eyes. I think that would be very stressing and difficult. It would not be like the insect syncing all eyes into one but it would be several different eyes registering totally different things. Myst is just one of my favorite games but you could easily use another game for ex a fps like Half life 2. It's not the screen, the game that is important but the view. You can see the universe as being a quadrant containing a cross intersecting all borders. The main intersection can then move around wherever it wants but as being an organic creature there are severe limitations. Everyone in this universe has It's own first person view but this is more like being center. I've never heard about someone seeing themselves from third person view unless using astral projection. Being center does not mean you have more power or are better than anyone else at least not from what I've understood it. I have wondered if I'm sitting in some kind of simulation and that there is a world beyond this. I'm not talking about the spirit world, astral or anything like that. I'm talking about that the whole universe may be a major simulation and that it may be going to an end. All required data may have been collected and it may be time for shut down.

I've been trying to order the book "James Merril: The changing light at Sandover" explaining that certain characters reincarnate over and over again carrying the different senses of god. James Merrill is a writer that communicated with the spirit world through Ouija board. However I'm not even far shure that the contents are true I just want to have a read about it. It seems interesting. However the first order got lost in the mail, now the second seems to have gotten lost as well. It's the first time I order from Amazon and the book is very hard to find. I first got a refund I used on the next order but now It has gone two weeks and still no book. It's a long time even for an order from the US.

The question I ask why earth and why now? What is so special about this planet and this time? Is it about that all frequencies are rising steadily on the planet as my shaman friend says, something with the history of the planet or may it be something about a galactic center? Is god ready to speak? That means the real universal god and not all the extraterrestrials that have deceived us through the years. I have no memories of this first person view/sense from past lifes.

Yesterday before going through a salt bath I received very wonderful healing just like when my healer sends energies. However this time I don't think she did it... It felt just like bubbles going upwards in the head.

I don't like religion myself. I was on a path towards christianity but now I realise that It's mostly deception and control based.

I have now learned that the fire may actually be kundalini related specially when it rises.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Quote Originally Posted by reptoidoverlord
    Is god ready to speak?
    i always wonder when we will be ready to hear god speaking.

tim

Yes my view is that things are changing, either a global awakening is on the way or its one last call before we move on to another planet.

You wrote, "I don't like religion myself. I was on a path towards christianity but now I realise that It's mostly deception and control based."
    I think most organized religion is superficial, but what can be expected when everyone thinks he can translate the deep words of wisdom master sages speak. They see only the surface of the scriptures, not the second meaning of them, after all aren't they called parables? So I respect most all religious texts as true(excepting Islam, haven't read a lick of the Quran) and that they give proper direction as to spiritual discipline. If you are looking for scripture that isn't misinterpreted you can read "The gospel of Ramakrishna" online for free by searching it on google. His words make perfect sense to me and he speaks in parables also like Jesus, though most are shorter. All he did day after day was sing talk and dance to the name of God and visit disciples giving mind-blowing talks of truth. Also he had practiced every religion for a short time and found they all lead to the same God in a different form.

You said, "I have now learned that the fire may actually be kundalini related specially when it rises."
    Yes I have recently experienced this when I wake up it feels as if there were a small fire burning me up within but not consuming, like the burning bush Moses saw. I think this is either a preamble to or being baptised in the Holy Spirit and fire. the fire being for purification.

whats really starting to dawn on me is the fact that there is limitless scope for self-delusion in spirituality ...all the more so for kundalini given the huge so called "symptom lists".

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    whats really starting to dawn on me is the fact that there is limitless scope for self-delusion in spirituality ...all the more so for kundalini given the huge so called "symptom lists".
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    Sorry my english is not so good and I didn't understand this post totally.

In my case I have the clear spiral energy bubble refreshing orgasm feeling going into my base then out my crown. Sometimes however I can feel it entering through my feet and up my legs. When the process is total it enters through my feet, my legs then when it reaches the base it stops once in a while almost like it recharges at each chakra until it ends with a very pleasant preasure at the scalp. Usually when I get this heavy process I can see fire almost like looking through a fireplace. But it also looks like some kind of static. It's almost like it is fragmented and not fully completed because usually I only get energy rising from my neck then out my crown. It's almost like the spine is alive however.

Lately I've been observing that this energy acts like some kind of sensor. Like I said I get a different feeling for each occasion. For example today I had this muscle knot or something similar at my right shoulder blade probably caused by some gym exercise. Once I moved my shoulder blade and neck in some special way I got the same reaction just like when I approach very hot water but stronger.

I have also noted lately that I've gotten very hot energy at some of my fingertips. I don't think this is my guide touching me like it usually does but this is something else.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast