Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ajna Chakra Blocked

Ajna Chakra Blocked

Hello, all. Recently I was told by a clairvoyant who, with the use of colored candles, determined that my ajna/brow chakra is closed or blocked, and that my manipura/solar plexus chakra is weak. He aligned these candles along my body at each chakra point, and the flame of the candle aligned to my third eye refused to light, and the one aligned to my solar plexus was visibly weaker than the others. I have done some research, and have read that a blockage in the brow chakra can result in neurological imbalances, including depression and obsessive compulsive disorder, both of which I have struggled with since childhood. I was wondering how I could heal this chakra. I have read that one ought to visualize and meditate to heal the chakras, but I think my ability to do that is severely hampered by the energy blockage. I am quite at a loss, therefore, and would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks, and all the best!

Blog Entries

Re: Ajna Chakra Blocked

I would first recommend for you to do energy work on all your chakras (starting at the base and working up to the brow and crown chakras), and once you get some flow going through all of them then work on other things relating to those chakras.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

You might also consider spinal breathing pranayama, its very good for gently stimulating the roots of all the chakras and is very balancing http://www.aypsite.org/41.html I use it daily before meditation http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

I'd say don't look too deep into what others say about your energy body.

Try to look at your energy centers as already fully capable. Don't see them as being "blocked". You have immense powers and maybe some parts of your body need to be nudged awake.

If you haven't picked up Energy Work I'd suggest you go grab it! It really helped me develop my energy body and has some really good starter techniques.

If you don't have the book try clearing out your hands and feet first. Then move your way inward up your legs into the body. Feeling and sensing what it feels like in each area. Just the act of feeling your body will encourage it to clear lagging areas.

Blog Entries

Hello, zide56.

I just wanted to add - it is not unusual for the chakras to develop bottom up. It's actually a good way to proceed.

Pretty much as okie said, the chakras are not so much "blocked," which is kind of a negative way of looking at it, but more like developing and unfolding. If not all chakras are developed to the same degree, more work on all levels needs to be done.

This doesn't mean only energy work, not by far! The chakras are just part of your evolving energy system which is a whole. All of this reflects also on you as a whole person, and what you change and develop in your personality will also reflect in your chakras.

Cheers,
    Oliver

This is very interesting, Oliver would you mind giving some more hints on the non energy things we can do to
    imporve chakra / soul development. I have started doing yoga these last 2 months and imagine this and other physical things like walking are some of the things you are refering to? Also non physical things such as.....

thanks
    bryan

Blog Entries

Hi, bryan64.

Well, I count Yoga as energy work, too. I was more thinking of the challenges of regular life. The learning we do, the ongoing modification and improvement of our own responses, minding your dreams - these kind of things.

Especially minding my dreams and learning to interpret mine and those of others has proven helpful, as does trying to be of help to others, for example.

There is no aspect of life not in touch with all the others, so all need to be taken care of to a certain degree.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Thanks Oliver
    I could not agree more with your assessment of it all being connected whatever we do.
    I have not tried interpreting others dreams and am not great at my own though they seem to me be fear based
    generally and stepping into the fear is my interpretation of what I can do. Any general hints on dream interpreatation? or how you can interpret others? Until finding this forum I was relatively unaware how useful dreams are.

thanks again Bryan

Blog Entries

Well, Bryan, if you have many dreams you think are fear-themed, then you are confronted with your survival-based fears, for example. The dreams by themselves then play an important role in releasing such fears. Remembering them and being conscious of this might help, as might relating them to waking life situations that seem to trigger them or cause a need to have such dreams.

Dream dictioniaries abound - http://www.dreammoods.com/ can be helpful in this regard - and may contain hints on what your dreams are trying to pinpoint or what issues your dreams are trying to release. There's usually a message - either what your dreams want you to know (or what you already know and they want to validate) or indirectly through the dream content you learn what your psyche is dealing with in order to achieve or maintain balance.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Thanks very much Oliver,

This dream site is excellent. So much makes sense now.
    merry xmas Oliver regards Bryan