Thread: can babies AP?

can babies AP?

I was wondering if my 1 year old daughter projects during sleep? And if we did it at the same time would she be how she is in the physical or do you think she would be how she was in her past life since she doesn't recagnize her reflection yet. Do you think we would be able to communicate to eachother? That would be so awesome!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

Re: can babies AP?

Mine did when he was a baby. There may be a few posts in which I talk about this.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Are you seriouse?! Was he floating around like a baby? ha ha I just had a funny image of that! I better go hunt down those posts!

I do have memorys of projecting when I was in pre-school I don't know about anything before that. Back then I really didn't know much about what was going on though.

I think that quite a few occult/esoteric teachings and projector's gathered experiendces give evidence for the fasct that children, toddlers, and I think it is also babies, can AP naturally.

You have the best requirements for this then: Remember that up to 5-6 years you are still "in deep trance state". No joke.

Your "waking consciousness" brain works from 0-2 yrs in Delta EEG frequency waves, 2-6 yrs in Theta waves, from 6-12 yrs in Alpha, only after that you go into "normal adult mode" with Beta waves.
    And that is exactly why we are struggling so hard now to "re-learn" this experience.
    This collector of useless clutter.

... and I forgot ... there are even accounts of babies still in the womb going on excursions! .. that's a kind of "double exit", so to speak, ...
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Just because someone is currently "a baby" doesn't mean they're not an aspect of and reflection of Universal Consciousness. Spirit is never limited to our current material understanding, persona, gender, age, level of awareness, etc.

As babies definitely dream, I can't see any reason why they can't AP. Lots of people do it spontaneously, particularly as children.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I don't really have memories of APing when i was young. Just a ton of flying dreams and lucid dreams.