Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

Re: Feeling fire in the body and a surge of love in the heart

Thank you caterpillarwoman, I read your post "casting out love" the other day and have been practising it, and I also feel that the love does magnify when you send it out to others and God, thanks for posting it.

My K was activated a year ago, but I haven't had a full awakening. However, I can say that within the past year since this happened, I've started to feel immense surges of love for people for no obvious reason. Generally, it's people that I know or am acquainted with, and it happens when I'm interacting with them rather casually (either in person or on line via email or Facebook or something). There's just a beautiful softening of my heart area and a warmth in the area towards them as they're speaking. I'm able to just let them fully be in their space. I feel like I see them more fully, completely. I melt. It's so hard to describe, but yes, it's happening to me. I wonder how this will continue. If I set my intentions, continue my spiritual practice at a safe and steady pace, I imagine this love will only continue expanding.

Oh, and I'm new here, so hello to you all (from the States!).

Blog Entries

A somewhat divergent version of this thread (with a focus on love rather than on Kundalini, specifically) has been moved (and edited) here:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22410

Those who want to continue the discussion on the "love" topic might want to do so there. The Kundalini aspect, of course, should probably stay here. (It's a little awkward, but it seemed appropriate.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3