Thread: Some questions about manifestation..

Some questions about manifestation..

Hi Robert!

after hearing some of your radio interviews you inspired me to start trying to work with manifestation. I have about 50% hearing loss in one ear due to erosion of the small bones in my middle ear so I decided to see if I could fix it with affirmations. The affirmations I’ve been using are “my hearing is perfect”, “my ears are healthy and normal”, “the bones in my ears are perfect”, “my hearing is crystal clear” etc.. So far I’ve been going for about 2 weeks, doing about 1.5 - 2 hours a day verbally when I’m driving to and from uni and I’ve got a few questions!

1) how important is it to really want what you are tying to manifest? Although I would love to have 100% hearing, I’ve lived with the hearing loss most of my life and it really doesn't bother me, so I’m not sure if it’s the best thing to start with?

2) Is it better to concentrate on manifesting one thing until you succeed, rather than trying to do several things at once? For example mixing this with LD and AP affirmations?

3) Should I start with something smaller??! If I was trying to manifest something like a cup of coffee, I’m not sure how to phrase that in an affirmation; would i say something like “I have a cup of coffee”, “I love drinking coffee”..? Would I keep going on that for hours a day until I succeeded.

I’m really keen to have that first small success so I can start building my faith in this and work with my HS.

thanks!

Jim.
    Endurance, as everywhere, will be the measure of your success.

Re: Some questions about manifestation..

G'day,

Your hearing loss is a natural place to start.

Your belief in this, and your need to do this, is important. Play with your feelings while you affirm good hearing. This is like how in drama, you search for your motivation in order to play a character well. Wanting to be healed, to have better hearing, will impact the manifestation process.

Often, people do what you are doing for a few weeks or month, and then give up. The result will often appear several months later.

Also, remember to be vigilant, to look for signs and omens directing you to help, alternatives, etc.

for example, a better vitamin and mineral pill may help with the healing.

It is okay to work on manifesting multiple things at the same time, so long as the affirmations are kept separate, and not mixed into the same sentence.

Also work on something small...a dinner invitation, contact with a friend, etc.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by jamboh
    Hi Robert!

after hearing some of your radio interviews you inspired me to start trying to work with manifestation. I have about 50% hearing loss in one ear due to erosion of the small bones in my middle ear so I decided to see if I could fix it with affirmations. The affirmations I’ve been using are “my hearing is perfect”, “my ears are healthy and normal”, “the bones in my ears are perfect”, “my hearing is crystal clear” etc.. So far I’ve been going for about 2 weeks, doing about 1.5 - 2 hours a day verbally when I’m driving to and from uni and I’ve got a few questions!

1) how important is it to really want what you are tying to manifest? Although I would love to have 100% hearing, I’ve lived with the hearing loss most of my life and it really doesn't bother me, so I’m not sure if it’s the best thing to start with?

2) Is it better to concentrate on manifesting one thing until you succeed, rather than trying to do several things at once? For example mixing this with LD and AP affirmations?

3) Should I start with something smaller??! If I was trying to manifest something like a cup of coffee, I’m not sure how to phrase that in an affirmation; would i say something like “I have a cup of coffee”, “I love drinking coffee”..? Would I keep going on that for hours a day until I succeeded.

I’m really keen to have that first small success so I can start building my faith in this and work with my HS.

thanks!

Jim.