Thread: Inducing Waking Paralysis

Wolfmanthe1st Guest

Inducing Waking Paralysis

Does each successive preset have something extra so that as a person progresses through the presets their chance of inducing waking paralysis increases?

I use the presets in the morning after about 5 hours sleep. At this point I am not quite to the point where there is no physical sensation (waking paralysis). 5 hours sleep may be too much? Any tips

Matt Guest
    When I induce paralysis I do a wake back to bed method which is what it sounds like you're doing. I don't normally use binaurals. I've found that what works for me is to lay totally still and never shift position.

You body will probably send an 'are you asleep yet?' signal to your mind which feels like the urge to roll over onto your side. If you can ignore that then you may feel your body fall asleep and you will be in paralysis.

So the critical thing for me is to not move at all, especially keeping the eyes relaxed so they no longer make the usual micro movements helps to put the body to sleep faster.

Wolfmanthe1st Guest

Inducing Waking paralysis

Thanks Matt.

Does Vibrations always precede waking paralysis.

Also, this morning I was experiencing alot of head movement to the point where I almost was shaking off the headphones. Am I correct in assuming that it is the astral body that vibrates and not the physical body?

Which means I probably was not in a full trance/waking paralysis that would limit my physcial body from moving.... or

could the waking paralysis follow all the vibrations?

Confused

Matt Guest

Re: Inducing Waking paralysis

Vibrations can happen with or without paralysis and paralysis can hapen with or without vibrations. For me vibrations mean that I'm not quite relaxed enough to make an easy exit. It is possible to just push through vibrations and have an OBE sometimes, but generally it's a lot more efficient to relax until you're past the vibration stage in order to make an exit.

I'm pretty sure that vibrations are nonphysical, but I could be wrong.

Wolfmanthe1st Guest

Saltcube link

Matt:

I saw the link to saltcube site. The reference to having an OBE every morning was interesting. The usage of the timer to wake up in waking paralysis seems like a worthwhile experiment.

Have you ever done the Saltcube timer technique?

Mark

Matt Guest
    Hi Wolfman, yes I've use that method many times to have OBEs. This page has some of the things people have written about successes they've had using it:

http://www.saltcube.com/out-of-body/cha ... -successes