Thread: Sexual Energy

Sexual Energy

Hi there Mr Bruce,

I enjoyed your book on Energy Work and was wondering if you had any general comments on sexual activity whilst doing energy work. Is there a point at which sexual activity with a partner or masturbation have a detrimental effect on the energy body? Some Taoist thought seems to suggest that it causes a depletion of vital energies, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks!

Re: Sexual Energy

G'day,

You would only get problems if you overdo sexual activity. Some experimentation needed here to find out how much activity causes energy work problems.

Body awareness tactile imaging can be used on the genitals to enhance stimulation.

Body awareness can also be extended outside the body into the body of a sexual partner, to cause stimulation there.

If both persons do this simultaneously, while engaging in sexual activity, stimulation is greatly enhanced.

I have coached people on this over the years and this can be helpful for overcoming intimacy problems.

These methods can also be done long distance, if two persons use body awareness and imagination simultaneously.

robert