Hi Robert,

I would like to intensify NEW energy work on my upper chakras / regions, but it seems I can't.

Problems start from the throat chakra upwards. However, if I concentrate on it, or anything above it (neck, head) I run into problems. I haven't great probs with the lower regions.

The symtom is: my inner head/jaw/nose region somehow blocks / strains / contracts when I run energy in this region, it does not feel good. I cannot relax it, even when I do relaxation techniques before. It is worth when lying down and not as bad when I am sitting, still it does not go away then either, so working in upright position does not solve it alone.

I cannot think of any physical health reasons and no health practicioner would find sth to work on (... and what should I tell them anyway?).

Is it an (energy) blockage? Or even a kind of subconsciously manifested "neg"? A psychological problem? Could even my higher self prevent me from it (blocking my spiritual development in this life, because I feel that is what the upper chakras are for, too)?

Do you have any advice on how I could help myself here to get on?

Or can you (as I know you do sometimes) send me probably some energy to help "unblock" my head if possible? I'd be very grateful if you could.

I seem now rather stuck with NEW energy work. Restricing it to my lower chakras only does not make sense for me in the long run. I am a bit clueless regarding my upper regions and would appreciate any kind of help or advice if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Volgerle