Thread: Stuck with upper chakra/region energy work

Stuck with upper chakra/region energy work

Hi Robert,

I would like to intensify NEW energy work on my upper chakras / regions, but it seems I can't.

Problems start from the throat chakra upwards. However, if I concentrate on it, or anything above it (neck, head) I run into problems. I haven't great probs with the lower regions.

The symtom is: my inner head/jaw/nose region somehow blocks / strains / contracts when I run energy in this region, it does not feel good. I cannot relax it, even when I do relaxation techniques before. It is worth when lying down and not as bad when I am sitting, still it does not go away then either, so working in upright position does not solve it alone.

I cannot think of any physical health reasons and no health practicioner would find sth to work on (... and what should I tell them anyway?).

Is it an (energy) blockage? Or even a kind of subconsciously manifested "neg"? A psychological problem? Could even my higher self prevent me from it (blocking my spiritual development in this life, because I feel that is what the upper chakras are for, too)?

Do you have any advice on how I could help myself here to get on?

Or can you (as I know you do sometimes) send me probably some energy to help "unblock" my head if possible? I'd be very grateful if you could.

I seem now rather stuck with NEW energy work. Restricing it to my lower chakras only does not make sense for me in the long run. I am a bit clueless regarding my upper regions and would appreciate any kind of help or advice if possible.

Thanks in advance,
    Volgerle
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Stuck with upper chakra/region energy work

G'day,

It is not uncommon to be blocked at the throat area. This can sometimes be related to communication problems.

It can help if the nasal area is washed. Cup your hands full of tepid water and slowly pull this up nose till it starts to trickle down back of throat. Blow nose in sink. Repeat a couple of times. This removes dust and matter that will interfere with the brow center and its support network.

A few things you can try.

Spoken affirmations. 'my throat center is clear' 'my throat center activates' 'my higher chakras activate' and similar.

Spoken affirmations are far more powerful than silent affirmations. The voice activates the throat chakra and projects the words onto the astral level. The higher self is more receptive and proactive on the astral level.

The affirmations will help. Keep doing the ework and as activity increases in your lower centers, this will eventually affect the higher centers.

Also, keep on working on your higher centers. Even though you may feel no noticeable symptoms, the stimulation will be activating them on some level.

Do silent affirmations while working on each higher center.

Robert