Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Heliac's OBE Journal

Heliac's OBE Journal

Just a general observation that i have noticed a stark decrease in OOBE activity now that my fear levels are minimized.

I am thinking this could be related to the idea that fear increases adrenal activity which increases focus and attention increasing chances for success.Fear is also a great motivator. I am more keen on watching what is going on when there is a sense that there is something on the line if i don't.

Some obvious draw backs to depending on fear as a motivator or enhancer to the oobe would be adrenal fatigue. You wear yourself out quickly with an adrenaline crash. This could be a possible explanation for why i don't want to have those times where projections keep occurring throughout the night.

I still think that harnessing emotion can be some sort of key to consistent natural oobe. I don't quite know how or at what point this key would do unlocking.By harnessing i don't mean having the ability to stop feeling i mean consciously being able to manage the intensity of your emotional experience. Increasing the intensity when needed and decreasing when needed.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Re: Heliac's OBE Journal

Not really an obe, but i had a dream that i was walking with someone and was taken to a row of snarling pit bulls. Who i was with said to me that i wouldn't be able to hide my fear because the pit bulls will smell it and attack.

I was flipping through a copy of men's health magazine today and opened up to a page where the first thing i saw was a little blurb called "you can smell fear".
    The blurb stated that the part of your brain that registers fear lights up when smelling the sweat from a skydiver. Smelling the sweat of someone on a treadmill
    didn't light up the part of the brain that registers fear. There was no noticeable difference in the actual stench of the sweat though.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Hello, heliac.

You might have taken this dream too literally. It could be related to the fact that in the out-of-body state, you can neither hide nor repress your emotions. Your only choice is to release them.

Smell is probably in this regard the sense closest in analogy to what is portrayed here. Your body constantly reveals information about its inner chemistry through the sweat (a waste product of your inner chemistry), and the sense of smell can pick up on the tiniest traces of such information (just a few molecules in millions) and deduce information from it (mostly unconscious). This is equivalent to seeing inside someone. And a similar level of information can be available to other entities in the nonphysical, they kind of "pick up on it" like you would on a smell.

According to Kurt, access to the higher planes can be denied by entities he identifies as Gatekeepers. Their appearance is defined by how you see them. Seeing a row of pitbulls could be such a picture - it's a mixture of the themes of "watchdog" and "being able to detect fear." Fear needs to be released before one can go to the higher planes.

The one you were with could have been a guide, sharing information about what you were perceiving. Again, your inner emotional and mental state (belief system) are part of how you would perceive, interpret and remember such information.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

PS - I read your first post just after replying to the second. Now it makes even more sense!

On the 8th you posted the idea that fear could be an OBE helper. On the 9th you report the dream about fear. Combining this (one rather directly followed the other) I come to the following interpretation:

The dream might have been some feedback about your idea. It kind of tells you that if you try to take the fear approach you might block yourself from having more interesting adventures because you cannot get past the gatekeepers.

Cheers,
    Oliver

WOW, Korpo, thank you. That was a pretty amazing interpretation.

I think you are on point with just about everything you have said. I had been a little disappointed that i had not been having as many obes as before and i think i inadvertently allowed myself to experience the fear, i guess dweller, that occurs nearly every time.The dweller experience does help me to remember, it can just be a little difficult to manage sometimes.

I felt like the dream with the dogs was an experiment or test. Looking at the situation from the outside in i didn't appear to be afraid of the dogs, but i was, which is why the person i was with said i wouldn't be able to hide the fear.Since the dream was somewhat controlled there was an opportunity to asses the emotional evaluation of the situation with a layered response. Instead of panicking, becoming engulfed in fear or becoming numb and cutting out the fear, a layer of confidence or faith is added to the fear. The combination of fear and faith that i will be safe from whatever is causing the fearful experience is a sort of empowerment. The fearful experience doesn't need to be repressed or avoided or released now, it can happen every night, i can benefit from the recall power behind the profound emotion and go about my way out of body once it passes.

I feel that the "awakening" process of out of body experiences, going from mind awake/body asleep to a full blown obe, when coupled with powerful emotions in particular fear can imprint the experience in memory quite well.

Not really an OOBE but things kind of get meshed together.

Sometimes when i am falling asleep i will get woken up by energy sensations. It hasn't happened in a while but it did last night. I'll fall into sleep paralysis with astral sight and the type of energy sensations i get range from something that feels like cool pressure waves to that plasma like lava lamp fluid moving around in my body on its own. I feel the pressure waves more so around my legs and the lava lamp fluid on my back neck and head.

I usually have no control over where the sensations go and what they do it just moves around and does what it wants on its own. This time, last night i started feeling the lava lamp fluid moving around but while i was in a dream.The sensation was powerful enough to jar in lucidity, i became somewhat aware that i was dreaming. During this dream i was having a conversation with someone who was telling me they had a weird mole on their shoulder. I could feel the plasma like fluid moving around my back and swirling up head and arm. I was able to direct the fluid this time though. I put my finger tips on the persons mole and the plasma fluid glided down my arm and out my finger on to the mole.

I pulled my fingers a little bit away from the mole to see what was going on, i still didn't really have control over it, it was doing it's own thing, i pretty much just directed it to the mole.
    As i was watching the plasma energy move onto the mole, the mole started to change colors. It started turning into a frosty bluish/whitish crystal color and structure. I just kept watching what was happening and the frosty crystal colors started to clear out and the mole started looking more diamond like, not quite though there were little bead like crystals in and on top of the diamond.At the very top of the diamond there was a little black spot or hole. I couldn't tell if the diamond was surrounding the mole or the mole turned into the diamond, that was something i remember thinking about as i was looking at it.After it was all done, i touched the final product and the diamond was pretty much in the persons body. I tried pulling on it a little bit and it didn't come out. There was a moment when i said to myself if i should just yank it out but i didn't thinking it would hurt the person and then i woke up.

Not an OBE

I had a pretty neat dream a few nights ago i figured i would jot down here since Robert was in it.

I had a dream i was in Robert's home, we were talking about something, i don't remember what...

At some point we decided to go outside. When i got outside i saw that Robert had a mini farm. The house was surrounded by vibrant green pastures and trees with really big strong looking horses frolicking around.There was a sturdy mountain nearby too, pretty much a healthy natural environment.

The sun was raising or setting, by the horizon and the colors given off by the sun were very soothing and gave everything a little extra vibrancy.

Off far in the distance almost around where the sun was setting or raising was a rumbling. It seemed almost like a volcano getting ready to blow. That is pretty much all i remembered...

Blog Entries

Hello, heliac.

The quality you describe reminds me of dreams I had, especially the sunlight. Not the same experience, but the same quality. The quality of the light has become something I take note of whenever it seems remarkable.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Had an OBE, i was taken by the hand by a "helper" to outer space, just outside earth's orbit. We went to one of the Greys ship's. Inside were three greys doing something with the ship. I could see Earth from inside looking out, very beautiful. I could also see all around through the ship horizontally as if the ship had transparent walls although above and below were opaque. One of the Greys walked over to me and acknowledged me. It seemed like they were very very busy with something very focused. My stay was short just a greet and then i woke up.

Laying on my left side i was pretty much just thinking about my day and smiled to myself and got nice and cozy. When i felt the warmth cover my body i started looking into the mindspace and the little pinpoint spot was much bigger this time.

It kept moving around and moving around, i stopped trying to follow it and just waited where my eyes felt comfy. It eventually poised itself where i was looking and when it did i focused on it pretty good.

After a while i did start to see the vortex. The Pinpoint spot grew into the vortex.It was like a light blue color a little bit grayish too.I got very very dizzy once the vortex expanded.But i still felt very warm and cozy, content so the dizziness didn't bother me.

I didn't really know what to do from here so i just kept trying to concentrate on the vortex hoping that would increase the intensity and i would fall into it.

Instead i started getting full body vibrations very warm and comfy not overly intense at all which i welcomed very much.The vibes stopped around my neck, i tried to get them to spread up to my head. At this point it just felt very nice, i wasn't really thinking of projecting i wanted to spread up the nice warm vibes up to my head to see what would happen. I got stuck around my throat and i felt like i clicked out.

I didn't though i ended up getting astral sight, but i couldn't move. There was a spot by the wall where i was facing across from my bed that was highlighted. I saw that as one of those distractions and started thinking of which projection technique to attempt based on my position.I looked away and tried to ignore it. I couldn't, my attention kept getting drawn back to it.

I would glance at it, look away, glance at it some more look away until when i started looking at it more i started to see a face and i heard in my head to use the spot as a point to project to. I did that and immediately started floating up. I saw that i was nearing the ceiling and i put through the intent to go through it. I pretty much just started floating up through the floors above me until i noticed something that grabbed my attention and then stopped and looked around.

It looked like i was in one of my neighbor's apartment. I looked around the room hoping i could find a picture to see whose apartment i was in. There were not any self portraits around so i thought,"ok its night time let me just take a look at who is laying in bed"

It got very weird at this point. When i approached the person's bed i felt really strange. Can't really describe it but i pretty much went blind and felt like i shouldn't be there. I backed off a bit and asked for clarity so i could see again which worked. Just a note on this, in the past i have tried asking for clarity when i would have projections i couldn't see and it doesn't always work. This time i expected/anticipated it to work and it did just fine. I approached it with the attitude that it is supposed to work so why shouldn't it.

After that happened i figured i should leave so i looked for the door and passed my head through it.It is pretty much like how it happens in the movie ghost.

On the other side of the door i was in a hallway i walked down the hallway to the living room.There was a cat in the living room that jumped down when i walked by, the cat started walking around me.From there i went into the kitchen, just checking out where i was.

At this point i started to wake up, things were getting hazy and i felt a little tug and faded out and woke up.

I think what i took away from this experience the most is benefit of projecting from a "clean house". Projecting from a place of warm content is very nice.Perhaps being a happy camper eases projection exit sensations a little or at least your ability to cope with the sensations.