Thread: Trouble getting back into OBE

Trouble getting back into OBE

Greetings!

I wanted to ask two quick questions, as not to take up much of your time.

Last year, i was very involved in OBE. It got to the point where i could project about once a week, and it would always be from me waking up from sleep in the Vibes (ie: i've never been able to project from fully awake, maybe a handful of times at most). However due to an increased workload with my employment, i unfortunately stopped projecting for several months, only a few randomly. Now, i cannot wake up in the vibes, no matter how much i use affirmations, or read, or any of the normal things that would help me achieve this.

My questions are as follows: Why do you believe it is so much more difficult for me now? I was able to project fairly easily in the beginning (like a 'duck to water' as you would say), so why is it more difficult to resume than it was to begin? Secondly, which week of your program / brain generator binaurals would you suggest going back to (would you suggest starting at the beginning even though i have much experience)?

Thank you for your time Robert!

Take Care,
    Kyle
    "There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be... All you need is Love." -John Lennon

Re: Trouble getting back into OBE

G'day,

First I would look for anything that has changed in your life and surroundings.

you may have a sleep deficit

you may be anxious or stressed

you may have increased your caffeine intake

you may have new electronic equipment in or near where you sleep

you may have changed the position of your bed

I suggest you go back to the beginning and immerse yourself in the process. This is the easiest way of discovering the problem, as you'll know it when you find it.

I also suggest you try the Journeys out of the body hemi sync CD set.

Affirmations will also help, especially spoken aloud. Make good use of driving and alone time for this.

robert