Thread: Making an astral window

Making an astral window

I recently was looking through the obe forum when I had some down time at work and came across this topic, some poster mention seeing odd things in the mirror even while in the physical

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=572

Some odd goings on in mirrors was also mentioned in this topic

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=13908

Anyway I remembered something and I think I know what's going on here. A little less then a year ago I was thinking of attempting to summon entities in order to discover several secrets I was interested in. Anyway in the end it looked to be too inconvenient for me at the moment for several reasons now so I decided to pursue astral projection instead. But when I was looking into this, I had read one chapter from Konstantinos book "summoning Spirits" regarding constructing a "magic mirror" used for scrying which allows its user to peer into the astral and even communicate with entities there. I believe the mirror phenomena described in the above topics is the result of accidental use of the phenomena that allows the "magic mirror" to operate. And the odd things people saw in the mirror was actually the result of looking through a sort of window into the astral. Anyway I went back and reread that chapter after realizing what it might be and I think this could be something pretty useful as according to konstantinos these can even be used to ask the akashic record questions. I might go back and post some instructions from the book here later if anyone is interested.

Blog Entries

Re: Making an astral window

You may want to look into something called a Psychomantheum. It was all the rage five or six years ago, there was even an Oprah show about it.
    I'm sure there's a lot of info on the web about it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

defectron
    Mirrors are occasionally used by discarnate spirits as gateways to move from one location to another via teleportation. While this has never happened to me there are many (dozens or perhaps a hundred or more) OBE accounts of people who have claimed to use mirrors (either deliberately or accidentally) as portal/stargates in their OOB travels. I can therefore surmise that a well trained and skilled magick adept could use a mirror as a portal to summon forth a discarnate spirit (human or otherwise).
    btw There Is a divination technique that uses a mirror for scrying. In that operation that mirror could act as a viewscreen/portal to a future timeline.

Interesting theories for 'reflection'
    Grey

Blog Entries

I read somewhere that you can follow a white rabbit through a mirror and end up in a kind of acid trip reality...

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.