Hey guys...

I d love to hear some peoples 1st ever recall of a real time zone expereince ..... this was my 1st ever about 4 to 5 years back. Luckily i logged it , Iv had a few simular expereinces although it was hard to validate those other expereinces because of the lucid dream aspect. In this Particular journal , all the sensations and side effects Mimicked a Conscious -exit, and while being out of the body i had full awareness for aslong as i mentaly held the ` objectivity aspect at mind .

Morning Vibration Activity:

I seem to come to consciousness @ about 8.20 in the morning feeling passive but semi-aware of my surroundings; next, something peculiar happens, I start to get the vibrations rapidly occurring throughout my mind and body, then a silent inner drone effect , followed by a spinning feeling in a clockwise direction , I lose conscious vision but am partly awake still.

The spinning sensation seemed to send my conscious perspective round and round ; it reminded me a bit like a merry go round that kids ride on in a park when they are spinning rapidly ever increasing the speed to send them dizzy.

Next, I seem to be rising and flying near my body, but cannot prove this because my vision seems to be minimal. I go in one direction upwards, followed by a sideward motion, very quickly and feel the butterfly effect in my stomach area while doing so. My vision seems thwarted and I can’t seem to make out my surroundings and feel like I am inside a wall at this point (half in and half out). I check the urges to move my physical body( as if weighing up paralysis activity )but cannot detect it. My senses of feel seem to kick into play even though I have minimal vision abilities. I remember the technique to make myself appear less dense through mind power to squeeze back out of the wall and come into close proximity of my body.

Next, I aggressively float straight through my bedroom window and seem to be in mid air now, just outside my bedroom window and my vision has come back to me. I see a car parked up across the road about to leave the street , It was a modern silver looking car, a bit like a Granada , it starts to reverse and backs up and I notice the back lights light up as it reverses ,and it drives away while I watch from outside my front door hovering just above it.

Next, a very peculiar sensation comes over me, I feel like there is someone behind me preventing me from moving anywhere, although I cannot see them, but sense it is a female presence (it might have been reality fluctuations dragging me back to my body because I was to close), every time I move I struggle to bring it into motion, as if this feeling is weighing me down. I fight back frantically to continue moving in my current state , and do manage to move, but can feel the extra weight of this feeling attached to me from behind , but can never see them, at this point I wake up in my bed and immediately look out my bedroom window to try and spot the silver car, it is not their , but notice track marks in the snow at where a car had left and reversed and left the street.

Note : the very next day i seen that same silver car enter the street and park where i seen it while outside the body. It was personal verification for me that i could not of been imagining it !

regards

bankporters