Thread: 1st Real Time Zone Experience

1. 1st Real Time Zone Experience

Hey guys...

I d love to hear some peoples 1st ever recall of a real time zone expereince ..... this was my 1st ever about 4 to 5 years back. Luckily i logged it , Iv had a few simular expereinces although it was hard to validate those other expereinces because of the lucid dream aspect. In this Particular journal , all the sensations and side effects Mimicked a Conscious -exit, and while being out of the body i had full awareness for aslong as i mentaly held the ` objectivity aspect at mind .

Morning Vibration Activity:

I seem to come to consciousness @ about 8.20 in the morning feeling passive but semi-aware of my surroundings; next, something peculiar happens, I start to get the vibrations rapidly occurring throughout my mind and body, then a silent inner drone effect , followed by a spinning feeling in a clockwise direction , I lose conscious vision but am partly awake still.

The spinning sensation seemed to send my conscious perspective round and round ; it reminded me a bit like a merry go round that kids ride on in a park when they are spinning rapidly ever increasing the speed to send them dizzy.

Next, I seem to be rising and flying near my body, but cannot prove this because my vision seems to be minimal. I go in one direction upwards, followed by a sideward motion, very quickly and feel the butterfly effect in my stomach area while doing so. My vision seems thwarted and I can’t seem to make out my surroundings and feel like I am inside a wall at this point (half in and half out). I check the urges to move my physical body( as if weighing up paralysis activity )but cannot detect it. My senses of feel seem to kick into play even though I have minimal vision abilities. I remember the technique to make myself appear less dense through mind power to squeeze back out of the wall and come into close proximity of my body.

Next, I aggressively float straight through my bedroom window and seem to be in mid air now, just outside my bedroom window and my vision has come back to me. I see a car parked up across the road about to leave the street , It was a modern silver looking car, a bit like a Granada , it starts to reverse and backs up and I notice the back lights light up as it reverses ,and it drives away while I watch from outside my front door hovering just above it.

Next, a very peculiar sensation comes over me, I feel like there is someone behind me preventing me from moving anywhere, although I cannot see them, but sense it is a female presence (it might have been reality fluctuations dragging me back to my body because I was to close), every time I move I struggle to bring it into motion, as if this feeling is weighing me down. I fight back frantically to continue moving in my current state , and do manage to move, but can feel the extra weight of this feeling attached to me from behind , but can never see them, at this point I wake up in my bed and immediately look out my bedroom window to try and spot the silver car, it is not their , but notice track marks in the snow at where a car had left and reversed and left the street.

Note : the very next day i seen that same silver car enter the street and park where i seen it while outside the body. It was personal verification for me that i could not of been imagining it !

regards

bankporters

Re: 1st Real Time Zone Experience

hallo bankporters

You did well to log and record your OBE. There is a lot of info in your account that would have been lost if you had waited days or even hours to record.
    Here is my first deliberate OBE. The link is to nderf.org SOBE # 42

http://www.oberf.org/michael_cr%27s_sobe.htm

I provided this account from nderf because it includes a series a questions and answers after the original account.

Regards
    Grey

3. Re: 1st Real Time Zone Experience

hey greytraveller

thats awesome m8 .......

Now theres somthing to ponder, its almost like the physical matter you seem to drift between caused you some level of pain or uncertainty.Also the room darker, i never noticed that in mine because my vision seemed thwarted at the exit, it was not until later that i noticed light when i floated straight through the wall into mid air. Agression seemed to work for me, the more speedily and agressive i aproached the physical matter, the quicker and easier i went straight through it.

qoute : It started out normally then I noticed an irregularity and became lucid

I love this..... noticing irregularity to kick in the awareness, nice.

qoute : Then the sound of a car engine caused me to partially awaken back in my physical body.

lmao... i was lucky here, because when i got through the wall to the street i seen a car reverse and leave the street, that was my personal verification i was really experiencing the RTZ .

Really enjoyed that Log

Good work

thanks

bankporters ; D