Thread: Split from :When you don't have exit vibrations:

Split from :When you don't have exit vibrations:

There's a few questions I have about this, one is that the only exit sensations I ever have is a funny tingly feeling, sort of an amplified version of what I feel during energy work, almost like when my foot falls asleep but all over. Interestingly it feels the same when I phase through objects and change forms in the astral. But I have never had any of these other exit sensations, not even in my early projectioins, why is it some people have certain sensations and others don't?

Also alot of the time, my astral body feels almost exactly like my physical, so you would think that at some point I would have accidently physically rolled out of bed, but this has never happened to me. I think I must have some sort of sense that tells me when I'm not in the astral. Though there has been at least one time I mistook my astral body for my physical so maybe it doesn't work both ways.

Re: When you don't have exit vibrations:

My astral body feels a lot like my physical body. Or maybe that's my etheric body I'm thinking about because when I roll over and sit up when I'm out I can feel the weight of my body, but I know I'm out. Okay I just realised maybe it's not the weight I feel, but rather the strong pull back into my body. Why does it do that anyways? Why is there that strong pull when you are close to your body?
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Re: Split from :When you don't have exit vibrations:

Quote Originally Posted by defectron
    There's a few questions I have about this, one is that the only exit sensations I ever have is a funny tingly feeling, sort of an amplified version of what I feel during energy work, almost like when my foot falls asleep but all over. Interestingly it feels the same when I phase through objects and change forms in the astral. But I have never had any of these other exit sensations, not even in my early projectioins, why is it some people have certain sensations and others don't?
    There is no answer to this. Everyone is at a different stage of their path, and everyone has their own specific energetic structure. That is why there is such a variety of sensations. If you study it intently, you'll see all exit sensations are gradients on a wide range of the same thing- transition.

Also alot of the time, my astral body feels almost exactly like my physical, so you would think that at some point I would have accidently physically rolled out of bed, but this has never happened to me. I think I must have some sort of sense that tells me when I'm not in the astral.
    Or a sort of sense that tells you when you are. I.e. 'change in consciousness'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    My astral body feels a lot like my physical body. Or maybe that's my etheric body I'm thinking about because when I roll over and sit up when I'm out I can feel the weight of my body, but I know I'm out. Okay I just realised maybe it's not the weight I feel, but rather the strong pull back into my body. Why does it do that anyways? Why is there that strong pull when you are close to your body?
    Sounds like the etheric body. Why? Because even though it's a subtler version of the physical, it's still physical- a field around your physical body, with all that entails.
    Even though the 'physical' bit is my opinion, I think most people concur with this- which is why when you project far away you're either astral projecting or remote viewing. There is a limit on the etheric field coverage.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Split from :When you don't have exit vibrations:

Greetings
    CFTraveler is right.
    There is no answer to this.
    Even more perplexing to my mind is why most experienced OBE'ers sometimes get vibrations and sometimes do not. Sometimes they are in sleep paralysis and sometimes they are not. Sometimes they are very clear and lucid while OOB and sometimes they are not.
    This happens to me ALL the time. During one OBE I will get vibrations and be in SP. During another OBE a few DAYS later I will have neither vibrations nor SP. And I read the same thing in Many OBE accounts from some very skilled and experienced OBE'ers.
    I have yet to make rhyme or reason from it.

Regards
    Grey