Quote Originally Posted by farewell2arms
if that would happen I'd be incredibly relieved.
i give you my good word for what's it worth that it does happen.I weathered the storm where I was activating and releasing pockets of clusters hit with K-force.That was my first most intensive spike.That co-incided with the "losing it" part i wrote of in the original un-edited post.I think im writing this with most ,if not all of my marbles together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
relationships breaking up can have unexpected circumstantial rolloff, making us feel vulnerably exposed and judgementally punished. kudos for not having run from it, and seeing it pass.
Pretty much the same thing ..the intial trigger doesnt have to be a relation coming to an end but i reckon the principle of energetic-residum in organically stored memorial archives ,subsequent release and then the equanimity of "hunh? what was all that?" (thats the way its happening/happened to me) is the same.

What I find is disgusting to say the least, and more challenging than anything I've experienced before
If you see it asan attachment you would like to deal with, I suggest treating it as a K-related challenge. In my opinion, all work concerning growth is spiritual.
Challenge is wherein the fun lies