Its not so high and not so great as you may believe.

I believe, that no one want swap with me anymore, if they know how my first lerning phase really was and how long my OBEs actually are.

I was at my beginning not very good in learning OBEs. The main reason is, that the informations in germany where more bullsh*t than useful at my learning time (even today has not much improved there). No one there knew about the sign of the real exit phase and no one told me about, that the exiting should not be done in the vibration phase (In germany at this time believed and sayd most people, that the vibration phase is the time to exit). My problems where, that i was good in reaching the vibration phase, but i had the difficulties exiting there, like the most people. So i had to spend one year daily trying. I had in my first year 10 OBEs, and these where mostly clustered in 2 or 3 per day. That resulted in long phases without any OBE. It was gone better at the time, when i stopped to hear what others have sayd (they told about exiting during vibrations,...), and started to research my own ways. The lack of a useful exit technique (or a useful description) forced me to find a way to increase the number of the unwanted or accidental OBEs (By overcharging and asymmetrical charging of the energy system of my body). These where for years my only way to get intentional OBEs. And not to forgot, i had the (un)luck to have nearly every problem, which others had. Swallowing reflex, creaking and snaping in the enviroment during exit phase, breathing control conflict near sleep paralysis, itching,.... I don`t remember any problem, which i not had with my OBEs while other had it.

But today i think it had also it's advantages. The problems forced me to research the OBE-phenomenon by myself. The unreliable informations in germany forced me also to ignore all and everything, what was written and sayd, and to start over from zero with a complete new research of the supernatural. I veryfied everything before i accepted it. What not was verified and experienced by me, was not exisitng for me. It was not easy, but easier than trying to get succesful with the crappy german informations. Now do i profit from the researches, because the results make it much easier for me.

But there is still one thing. The most OBEs, which i have, are shorter than 5 Minutes. More than the half are even shorter than 2:30 Minutes.