Thread: Map, day 5, many unpleasent dreams

Map, day 5, many unpleasent dreams

I´m on day 5 of Map now and this night I had some very intense and somewhat unpleasant dreams.
    It felt like I´ve woken up 6-8 times, in the dreams I´ve been hunted by a killer, fighting with a ghost, trying to find my wallet, suspected of doing something, etc.
    So quite some intense dreams, lol. I also had one where I projected out from inside a dream, but its was pretty incoherent.

I´ve been following the Map program pretty good but, since I´ve been doing 1/4 of the program before I´ve been doing some alterations, stimulating whole legs all 5 days. (in the mornings)
    I´ve been doing the whole relaxation then doing breath work and mind taming for 30-45 minutes, I felt some slight trance feelings. I then went to sleep.

The last few nights I´ve been having some trouble falling asleep but not like this. I have switched from the bed to the chair when the exercises hoping that It would make sleep more easier but
    this night that didn´t exactly help. I´m thinking that the intense dreams might be the cause of the energy work since they have caused intense dreams before, but since I do them in the mornings I thought
    I shouldn´t have that problem this time. The book does not mention anything about grounding oneself, do you think this will remedy the problems or is there something else I can try?

/Magic

Blog Entries

Re: Map, day 5, many unpleasent dreams

Hello, magic.

Nightmares often serve the purpose of releasing survival-related fears. So, a night of such dreams might even have a beneficial effect on your intention by releasing such limited fears.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: Map, day 5, many unpleasent dreams

Ok, yes, these dreams had probably something to do with my waking life issues.
    But last night I had instead what feels like a very long dream, that was very pleasant instead

I also almost projected the hours before sleep, I felt my heart racing abit (not sure if it was the heart chakra or sign of excitement)
    The light behind my eyelids became very bright, it almost felt like I was lifting up, but I had to swallow and the symptoms decreased.
    Instead it feels like my feet were attached to a rope that was spinning my whole body, this lasted for a while and I did not become dizzy.

No projection but looks like progress is happening and I´m still only on day 6 now

/Magic