Thread: Blue Supernova at night.

Blue Supernova at night.

A few months back I had a terrifying dream about a zombie apocalypse, everything was dark in the dream and it was one of those dreams where you are just constantly in fear. We were in a block of flats somewhere near the top and zombies had bust into the room we were hiding in and were trying to chew up on us! lol.

Anyway we escaped the building and there was one moment when every part of that fear just kind of dissolved inside of me and dissapeared. It was like the full moon was out but everything was draped in a blue hue and we were casting shadows in the dark.
    I looked up at the sky and there was this massive blue supernova in the sky which illuminated everything. It was one of the most beautiful sights I can remember seeing in a dream. Sadly that wasnt the end of the dream, the zombie fright fest continued shortly after that.

Just thought id share that with you guys
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Blog Entries

Re: Blue Supernova at night.

I love moonlight, when it makes everything silvery bright. Your dreams sounds awesome.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Moonlight is awsome! I always get a really good feeling when its a full moon on a clear night. Theres a park beside my house that I walk through at nights and when its a full moon I can cross it whilst seeing everything that I would not be able to see if it were cloudy or if the moon was in its new moon stage. So when I saw this supernova I was just like wooooooow!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

But I must say this dream was awesome when I woke from it but it SUCKED at the time. Zombies all over the place and the constant feeling of unease and fear no matter where I went.
    The supernova was literaly like 2 minutes worth of beauty versus an entire dream worth of suck haha