Thread: focusing on the body or energy?

focusing on the body or energy?

Hello!

I'm new here and to keep things short and to spare another post of introduction I'll do it here.
    First, please forgive my rusty English, I know it sucks

My name is Sagi, I've just turned 26 and I'm from the 'holyland' of hummus and falafel (very tasty you should try it out!)

I've been into spirituality and the metaphysical for as long as I can remember, and I've always dreamed of getting out of my body and exploring my nightly dreams.
    as a teenager I've tried a lot of methods but had a very poor results (may be due to the low emotional state I've been was during this years)
    So as a birthday present to my self I've bought MAP, right now I'm on day 10 In program.

I've been wandering about the application of the energy stimulations exercise:

Since I'm used to feeling energy and vibrations I don't know if I should put my attention on my energy body or on the physical. because I can stimulate the energy body by both.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: focusing on the body or energy?

Quote Originally Posted by sagi
    Hello!

I'm new here and to keep things short and to spare another post of introduction I'll do it here.
    First, please forgive my rusty English, I know it sucks

My name is Sagi, I've just turned 26 and I'm from the 'holyland' of hummus and falafel (very tasty you should try it out!)
    Hi Sagi and welcome to the forums. I can't remember the sitcom, but there was one in which the protagonist couldn't say 'I love you' so she would say "Falafel" instead- This always made me chuckle and every time I see one I remember that it's code for "I love you". So, Namaste and Falafel!

..right now I'm on day 10 In program.

I've been wandering about the application of the energy stimulations exercise:

Since I'm used to feeling energy and vibrations I don't know if I should put my attention on my energy body or on the physical. because I can stimulate the energy body by both.
    Since you don't have to focus on your physical body to get feedback, then you should focus on your energy body. This will be helpful later in the program, when you are asked to dissociate from the physical body as you go deeper into your trance.
    However, whatever works is the best thing to do.

CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: focusing on the body or energy?

O.k thanks!
    and falafel to you too