Thread: ready to talk to spirits...

ready to talk to spirits...

The nights that I have OOBEs I can feel and hear someone or something in my room, walking around, messing with stuff. Usually I am too tired to care so I just go to sleep, but the last time this happened I rolled over to look but my room was too dark and all I saw were shadows, and I think my eyes were playing tricks on me because they were adjusting to the dark. But this seems odd that this keeps happening on the nights that I have projections, I am wondering if there is a connection? Have you ever experienced this? I do not feel any negative energy, I just become curiouse.

I have lots and lots of dreams about talking to spirits and playing with them, they become my friends (aww!). Do you think that these dreams and other feelings are a sign that I am ready to communicate with them? My fear of spirits has almost completely diminished.

Any suggestions on how to go about communicating with them? Or is this not a safe idea since I have 2 young children? Sorry for the 20 questions!

Thank you!

-Natalie
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Re: ready to talk to spirits...

G'day,

This is most likely your own projected double, and not a spirit per se.

If you have young children it is unwise to experiment with spirit communication in your home.

It is also generally unwise to experiment with spirit communication, as it is impossible to tell the true nature of a spirit by appearances. It is easy to shape shift in the astral. If I visited you in real time, for example, I could easily appear as snow white, or a friendly dwarf, simply by holding that body image in mind.

Because of the difficulties discerning the true nature of individual spirits (there are good and bad and all the range between), and the potential dangers involved (poltergeists, hauntings, overshadowing, influence, possession, disease, etc, etc, etc) I do not advise any experimentation with spirit communication whatsoever.

Far better to get in touch with your own higher self and divine aspects. This is profound and beneficial, and also totally safe, even around small children.

BTW, I will be releasing a video package on Feb 1st, 2011, Manifestation and Self Healing. See my commercial site AstralBob.com - This contains my central msg. It focuses on understanding and connecting with your higher self. This is very simple. You just have to do it. But it takes some explaining for pennies to drop. These DVD's (about 10 hrs total) were filmed by the Edgar Cayce foundation at their ARE headquarters, VA, early 2009, during my 3 day workshop there.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by natalie-1984
    The nights that I have OOBEs I can feel and hear someone or something in my room, walking around, messing with stuff. Usually I am too tired to care so I just go to sleep, but the last time this happened I rolled over to look but my room was too dark and all I saw were shadows, and I think my eyes were playing tricks on me because they were adjusting to the dark. But this seems odd that this keeps happening on the nights that I have projections, I am wondering if there is a connection? Have you ever experienced this? I do not feel any negative energy, I just become curiouse.

I have lots and lots of dreams about talking to spirits and playing with them, they become my friends (aww!). Do you think that these dreams and other feelings are a sign that I am ready to communicate with them? My fear of spirits has almost completely diminished.

Any suggestions on how to go about communicating with them? Or is this not a safe idea since I have 2 young children? Sorry for the 20 questions!

Thank you!

-Natalie