Thread: astral sex & real sex?

astral sex & real sex?

i want to know that when u have sex with someone in the physical plane, are u sharing the energy or taking ur partners energy? if that is the case then wt does having sex with a slutty, demonic, materialistic women mean in the physical plane as well as the astral?

Blog Entries

Re: astral sex & real sex?

Hello, Astral_Being.

The astral body is strongly influenced by your desires, but it is also about emotional connection. If the primary expression one seeks in sex is just satisfying of lust without anything else, this is a limited expression. I would assume a certain limitation would result in how your astral vehicle develops (or not develops). In a sense, half of what makes out your astral potential is missing - the ability to emotionally connect with another person.

I wouldn't see it primarily as an energy exchange, but more like trying to come "in sync" with another. This may not be possible if people's desires are conflicting, if they want different experiences for example.

Regarding astral sex, I like this quote:

The experience of two minds merging in nonphysical reality has an ecstatic dimension. For lack of a better word, earlier explorers of nonphysical reality, including Monroe, sometimes referred to it as astral sex.

As fun as the idea of astral sex sounds, it’s primarily utilitarian. It doesn’t produce a family of little astral beings who resemble you, grow up, and go off to college on the higher planes. But deeply meaningful exchanges of information with another nonphysical entity can hardly be experienced without a mind merge and the resultant ecstasy.
    (Kurt Leland, "The Multidimensional Human")

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

I like that from Leland. I don't know about 'utilitarian', but that's not really what's on my mind. I can't say I can remember ever having actually 'done it' astrally - that physical feature of sex, insertion, so pales in comparison to the ecstasy of contact and synergism that perhaps I feel it would be anticlimactic. I’m sure I’m in the minority on this, if not the only guy in the world who hasn’t literally &**ked in a dream. It’s not the sort of thing I share with my buddies. There may be a reason for it, though.

Mr. Leland alludes to what I hope to be able to elaborate,
    The experience of two minds merging in nonphysical reality has an ecstatic dimension.
    When we consider that at all times we are possessed of a number of energy bodies, we might wonder if there is a scale of some sort reflecting an individual’s strong or weak association or psychological identification with a particular energy body. Goodness, more simply, might ‘sensitives’ identify with their astral bodies to a greater extent than others who favor the physical body?

Let’s just presume the answer is ‘yes’. What I am suggesting (and only from my personal experience) is that the experience of sex physically and astrally might carry different weights with different sorts of people. ‘Love’, ‘attraction’ - ‘desire’ might have a little different formula for me than some others. I’m thinking that when sex is highly charged in the astral/emotional body that it may have potent effects on the physical.

Hmmm. Dang-it, I’m gonna’ have to cut to the chase. Banally put, as an artist/musician/composer/writer and general empath it has seemed in my life that I have only to look at a girl to get her pregnant. This is an over-simplification, of course , but the consequences have been tragic and definitely left some scars. (You young-uns out there, always armed with a condom - Bless you, but that wasn’t my generation.)

I have wondered when couple friends of mine have had difficulty conceiving that their love-making might improve if the astral/emotional body were better charged. (Am I making any sense to anybody, or is this just going to be a total embarrassment? )

Bottom line, in the dreamscape mere closeness, a touch an embrace can make me go totally giddy because it’s the person-to-person exchange between opposite sexes and not the body (not saying her astral body isn’t sublime) that is gratifying, or as Leland says, ‘ecstatic’.

Ooooh. I’ll prob regret this one.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Hello, E1B.

I think nobody ever asked the question whether astral body and fertility are related. I can't say.

People like to look at physical plane sex and derive conclusions about what they think astral sex is. I think this approach of looking at things is very misleading, just as physical plane concepts like time and space do ever more poorly explaining what is going on the higher you go plane-wise.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

I think I can say, thanks for that, Oliver

Richard

(but I'm not sure....)
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard