Thread: Cobwebs = light trance always?

Cobwebs = light trance always?

I do my relaxation, breathing and mind taming in my office chair. (week 3)

I only get as far as getting cobwebs (tickling feeling in my head and sometimes arms and legs) does this feeling alone count as being in a light trance?
    The other sensations Robert are describing in his book (for light trance) I can´t really say I feel, there is not really any more change in consciousness, perhaps maybe a slight dissociation from the body but nothing more than that.
    Am I on the right track or should I change something?

/Magic

Blog Entries

Re: Cobwebs = light trance always?

Hello, magic.

Cobwebs usually result when the energy flow picks up due to a light trance. If the sensations are too strong they might however irritate you too much to deepen the trance or make other use of it.

Not all trance symptoms need to be present. I, for example, have never experienced the falling sensation.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Hi

Ok so then I can safely say that I am in a light trance right?

I was just a little worried that my chair position was causing me not to get into trance enough since I didn´t really feel much, but since light trance is enough for projection I guess I should be satisfied if I only feel these cobweb sensations.
    If I instead do the relaxation in bed I usually have better luck entering into a deeper trace, but this usually only happen when I´m a little tired so the danger of sleep is always near, this not something I don´t want to condition myself to do.

Robert also mentions in the book the being in a light trance and being relaxed enough an inner body projection occurs, could this have happened to me without noticing it?, I´m a little unclear what the difference is between trance and an inner body projection?

/Magic

Blog Entries

An inner body projection is when you're in a light trance and can get so relaxed you become more aware of your thought processes, as in meditation.
    You should not rely on body sensations to gauge whether you're in trance or not, because if the object is astral projection, you will want to dissociate from the body, and reliance on body sensations is going to get in the way of achieving such dissociation.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.