Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Channeling the Kundalini Force

Channeling the Kundalini Force

Most of my erstwhile work with K has been focused on more or less direct activation and arousal , this working has gone about with the premise that as the Kundalini Force ignites it jolts your nervous and energetic systems to hyperactive mode and so manifesting a sundry of phenomena and symptoms ultimately culminating into accelerated evolution.
    It's safe to assume in this point of time that I have experienced bouts of intense paranic activity and K-force spikes.
    I have mostly focused on the sacral plexus and muladhara wherein the K-force is said to be ensconced dormantly (hammer banging where it counts).
    Lately i've been of the thinking that If kundalini is the source/fuel of bioenergetic/spiritual energy then one can hypothesize the chakras to be the wheels in the automobile of your person ,driving you towards self-achievement and spiritual growth.
    Most of the time people fall into the assumption that as the Kundalini Ignites and rises it automatically activates and unleashes chakric forces.
    You can have a tankfull of fuel but if your wheels are stuck and nonfunctional not much is going to happen.I suspect this phenomenon also comes into play when things go awry for people undergoing Kundalini-Uprising while their chakras are blocked.

The aforementioned hypothetical is giving me reason to shift lanes and change modus oprendi . I'm working now on tapping into the Kundalini-reservoir and then channeling the energy to awaken Ajna-chakra (ajna foremost because as it opens , it causes muladhara to awaken as well in "paired awakening" , muladhara/sacral/coccygeal plexus - wherein lies stowed the Serpent itself).

If means and motive are aligned and the K-force is harvested to tasking that which it would have done anyway then i suspect this will prove to be a fruitfull undertaking.Herein lies the query though, many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.
    This begs the question.....what gives

Re: Channeling the Kundalini Force

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    Herein lies the query though, many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.
    This is a most interesting question. Many people work with energy and develop their chakras without having K activated. I myself seem to have an active K, although I have never experienced any type of conventional rising or similar. I saw my higher self once in a flash vision, this is the only this that comes close to any sort of activation.

My interpretation is that chakras are metaphors for entries into the energetic self. They are tools for you to use. Just like all of the bodies organs needs to be fully functional, so does the chakras need to be free of blockages.

So, how does a person with an active kundalini differ from a person without an active kundalini, energy-wise and chakra-wise? I honestly have no idea. I'm not sure it's important.

If I were to share some of my own personal theories, I would say there is no difference, cause you don't exist. Nothing is waking up to nothing, so nothing is really waking up. ( )

Sorry, I realize I can't be of much practical help here. What works best for me is to just relax. Keep it simple.

John
    ...but my words like silent raindrops fell
    and echoed in the wells of silence.

Blog Entries

I feel compelled to agree with F2A, although I don't have a lot to say.
    Some people have an active K, but the definition of what an active K is so different wherever you go that it begs the question.
    Some people have active chakras, but what does that mean? We all have active chakras, if not we'd be dead.
    I've had all sorts of Peak Experiences, what can be called 'Awakenings', or 'realizations', but I don't consider myself K active, because I don't have (or haven't in a long time) those energy sensations that many K experiencers report.
    So my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.

See? I Didn't answer any questions in a specific or succinct manner.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    my opinion is that K is not a 'thing', it's what the energy body does in response to something- and that something varies.
    This is very interesting and i must admit novel in notion as well.I havent ever before considered K in such a way.
    For clarity i must ask though are you saying that K and K-related events are result of the energy body responding to as of yet unknown stimuli?

Blog Entries

Most probably. That's why you hear of people going through some of it's symptoms when dramatically tragic stuff happens, and others from a certain amount/type of energy work.

The mystique of it is so hard to cut through - forget the luxury of knowing terrain , problem here is that we at present dont even know what constitutes as a "Kundalini Triggering Stimulus" as such.We might know that there are emotional and energetic components to it but thats about all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx
    The mystique of it is so hard to cut through - forget the luxury of knowing terrain , problem here is that we at present dont even know what constitutes as a "Kundalini Triggering Stimulus" as such.We might know that there are emotional and energetic components to it but thats about all.
    Absolutely.

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

many people have successfully awakened chakras - but not all of them experienced the Serpent-Rising.
    The serpent is a snake totem -- which not everybody has. The rising is said totem waking up in the base chakra, which may or may not be its natural energetic habitat. I used to think that maybe the Hindus were just another set of people whose anatomy had evolved differently; the fact that it typically wakes up angry, causes various castrophes and psychosis, and immediately makes moves toward the upper chakras, leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced and this is where they all actually go, as was the case with mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    leads me to believe many of them have been misplaced and this is where they all actually go,
    Pleez essplain, I don't understand. What are misplaced, and where do they go?

Palehorse Redivivus Guest

From what I've found, a whole lot (maybe all) of the serpent totems are what have been misplaced. After working and dialogging with mine for quite a while, I've found that its inherent role is up in the area of the brow center, as symbolized by the Egyptian uraeus. Whether anybody's is actually supposed to be based in the root center, I tend to doubt at this point.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast