Thread: vip training IAC

vip training IAC

I was wondering if anyone has ever attended the iac vip training (it's veryyyy expensive !) to get some kind of feedback
    I went to portugal to attend their advanced II course and I was really transformed, most of us couldn't handle the energies there, it was the first time I could feel the extent of it.
    I got touched by spirits as well, one of them touched my hand back and forth and another one touched the left side of my body, I was not in trance and it was as if a physical person was touching me !
    on the same line, as I was trying to obe recently, I suddenly got touched by two hands, these were going up and down my whole body, it lasted for quiet a while, I then could feel a "mouth" touching my lips, that stopped my trance....it was not the same feeling as in Portugal but it was "disturbing"
    I know Robert says that it is pure hallucinations but I cannot believe it !

Blog Entries

Re: vip training IAC

What is "IAC"?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Re: vip training IAC

Iac stands for international academy for consciousness. They have office worldwide and teach about consciousness and obe's.
    They use obe's as a tool to try and understand consciousness, the afterlife.
    They also teach that we were reborn for a purpose, we need to find which one and we need to learn to die consciously to better prepare for the next life. For them, obe is just a tool. They have huge facilities with 4 labs in Portugal, one of them is called 'the projectarium'. I heard many people saying that they were greeted by extraphysical entities (that's how they call the spirits), got pulled out of body etc...
    I did it, I don't think I was out of body but it was dark and I could see lights flying all around this lab, it was very difficult to handle, I went out and cried for three days with no clue as to why.(not because I was scared,it was more an energy issue)
    On the downside, I find them very serious with no place for jokes about the whole thing, they are also very critical of many books/teachings... Although it's true there is a lot of rubbish out there! Sorry if my English is really bad, I'm exhausted and I'm using my phone to write this message.