Thread: Need help to understan this one

Need help to understan this one

I was on cd 3, i try to complete Cd 3 without sleping on thiniking about something else ... not easy for a beginer... lol
    Anyway , i was in my session at about 11:30, i was tired i knew but just wanted to do it.
    i finished the energy bouncing leg, arms back also and torso, then i lost the voice, i couldnt hear it no more, i was sleeping. i was cut from everything.
    then i heard the voice in the cd again while i was sleeping because i had the headphone in my ears. i woke up still following the voice. i felt again like beeing in a box , it was very hard for me to breath very hard, and i felt like winds coming slowly all around my body, i could feel like something was coming inside my body sloly it was like you put some water gently in your cup... then i was abble to move i opened my eyes, i don't remember anything eles than the feeling i had when i heard the voice again because i was sleeping i reckon...
    maybe i'm not far from achieving my OBE experience

Blog Entries

Re: Need help to understan this one

Have you ever fallen asleep while watching TV and dreamed a different scenario for the sounds you hear on the TV show? I think that's what happened to you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

When a was waking up. I could really feel lot of energy around me. Feeling like wind around my body. Specially articulation parts of my body! Maybe was a dream maybe you right I will try again tonight . But I slept that's true

Maybe the best will be to take the headphones and try to do it all by myself!???