Thread: Question about vibrations

Question about vibrations

I'm making pretty good progress but have yet to experience an intentional OBE. I've had rippling feelings in my stomach and chest areas that I assume are a beginning vibrational state but I've also had what used to be called "rushes" back in the 60s-early 70s when describing chemically induced symptoms. These "rushes", for want of a better word, feel sort of like chills or minor electric stimulation all up and down my body during some of my trance experiences. Are these vibrational related?

Blog Entries

Re: Question about vibrations

It's hard to tell- I get rushes up my spine (like a very violent shiver) and culminates in a rush up & out my crown. One time in the middle of one of those my husband put his hand on the back of my neck (where it joins the back) and he reported it was vibrating, very fast. However, they have nothing to do with the vibes usually associated with projection- they are either weird nerve things or energy body movement sensations.
    Most of the time, the vibes associated with projection are whole-body sensations that go up and down your body, or slower wave-like sensations that make you feel like you're about to be blown away, or easy, floaty sensations that make you feel light, like a balloon, or even a sensation of movement. And of course the really loud really violent ones that feel like you're having some sort of strobe seizure of some kind.
    I find that vibrations on any one part of your body usually are energy movement sensations, or if you wake to them, they're the 'leftover' reentry sensations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.