Thread: universal hum??

universal hum??

Hi, Since reading Astral Dynamics I have managed 11 astral projections to date. I intend to share them eventually but as they do not require an answer I'll move them somewhere else.
    However, a couple of questions relating to my latest.
    After the vibrations and still awake (I hadn't gone to sleep) I did my usual flitting downstairs holding the railings at first just incase I broke my neck. Pleased to see it was real and I floated downstairs, into the other rooms but it was dark and uninteresting so went back up to the bedroom. Not wanting to waste this experience I decided to project up to the sky.
    I don,t know how or why but I was travelling flat on my back.I was ,best described as cocooned, in a bubble of mist and could hear a loud buzzing noise.I was travelling slowly upwards passing through different shades of grey mist (or cloud) In the distance I could see stars but there was too much grey in the way.This is the first time I've been a little scared so I returned back to my bed, opened my eyes and wrote some notes.
    My questions are.
    What was the mist around me?
    How did I end up on my back?
    What was the buzzing noise I was hearing?
    ( A couple of weeks later I read that scientists have proved that the universe has a hum to it resembling the note B . (Deepak Chopra).
    This noise was like a bumble bee buzzing.

Would appreciate any advise you could give me on this.
    Susan
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: universal hum??

G'day,

Experiences like this are exceptionally high powered. High energy OBE will produce/encounter some peculiar phenomena, including the deep humming, which will deepen according to your state of being. And at times, a light structure can be produced in this type of OBE. I think that part relates to the Merkaba light ship coming into being, if only partially.

I have no idea why you were on your back.

If you focus on that sound, remembering and 'tuning' into it, it can help bring on the OBE exit.

robert