Quote Originally Posted by Enochian
Best advice is don't listen to your friend.

he obviously does not know anything about projection

Projection has a lot of strong sensations which are documented in Astral Dynamics Revised Edition.
Well, he certainly gave me trepidation about the whole thing... I don't want to have something to get in my way, and I'll likely be able to push it aside in a day of thinking or so. Thank you for your input. Have you ever astrally projected? If so, is my experience in any way similar to yours?

Quote Originally Posted by demsy11
last night i had very strong sensations , dosnt mean i will go to hell mate, read MAP you will know what is going on also astral dynamic is helping me a lot.
You must read and learn from bruce books or others book me personaly i prefer bruce books because all i have read works, from energy work to raising energy and all the other things so i trust him. Specialy buy the MAP cd and go slowly CD' to CD that will be lot easier because he talks to you.
i guess you are not different than others here that did OBE all life and are still alive with all brain and body in good health.
CF traveller told me before there is nothing to worry about so i tell you the same, you have nothing to worry about. All you will see in the astral projection will be what you created in your mind your fears, and also what other people created.

So remove that idea of rift from your mind and fly safely easily and enjoy life, think about love when you try to project instead of going down i reckon you will go up because love is good, very good ...
I looked at MAP and when I get the money allocated, I'll give it a 'go'. I appreciate the advice. Have you ever astrally projected before? If so, what did you go through? Were your experiences at all similar to mine?