Thread: Dream journal by email

Dream journal by email

Does anyone else use email to themselves as a dream journal? I really don't like the idea of notebooks for a variety of reasons and after looking for a source online I decided, "Why not email?". I jot down passages when I wake after a dream and then email them to myself the next morning using an account I created specifically for the purpose and discard the notes. I'm happy with the results so far.

Re: Dream journal by email

Sounds like a good idea. I use a phone app and keep my phone by my bed. The phone app is called dream diary. It has a voice recorder option should you want to record your dreams that way too.I think it's free too.

I like doing this because sometimes the memory gets erased pretty fast and having my phone right by my bed gives me quick access. I write down just enough to remember things and then plop back into bed. Sometimes you can actually hang on to that "trancy" feeling while you are awake and jotting down the dreeam from bed, you are treading a fine line with this. Once you are done jotting you can lay down an get right back into trance pretty quickly, play with the vibes and exit techniques and all that good stuff.Sometimes you can end up doing this throughout the night, but it is quite exhausting. So keep it for the weekend!

Morning projections for some reason this doesn't work, although i haven't had that many morning projections most of the projections i get are at the onset of initially going to sleep.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Hello, summersolstice.

I tried that for a while, IIRC. Nowadays I get up and write just a full entry in my dream log. It's part of a website.

Cheers,
    Oliver

I use an excel file on my laptop. It is an excellent tool for a later analysis. E.g. if you want to use the search function for comparisons of dreams and finding re-curring themes.
    This collector of useless clutter.