I'm very new to this forum and to astral projection. I've only been actually trying for a few weeks now. I'm feeling a bit discouraged because I had some beginners luck and now nothing. What I experienced was this...I was meditating using the "gateway experience" at home series. My first two times listening to the audio brought me into a full body "buzzing" sensation as well as a falling inward sensation. I heard some audio hallucination telling me "congratulations you've made the first step". I was so excited, felt full of joy. I just kept falling deeper and deeper. What held me back was my fear and that my heart was physically pounding so hard it was concering and distracting. To those of you who have astral projected were these experiences the beginning? Was I close to an exit do you think? I've been unable to bring myself to this state again since then and it's frustrating. I think my doubt about this is blocking my progress. anyway, thanks for listening and any feedback would be greatly appreciated!