Thread: The Book of Jacob.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

The Book of Jacob.

Hello all, My name is Jacob. I have been a regular member here at this forum and I have taken alot of time to understand and experience the OBE from the R.B. perspective. If you haven't registered in P.A.P.I. then i suggest you do so at your first possible opportunity. I am a natural projector and have written a book about my experiences. I am very passionate about the OBE. I never bothered to get my book published as I never planned on trying to make money off of my experiences. Therefore, the book is free. I am from the school of thought that it is easier to INSPIRE one to OBE rather than TEACH them. If you want a digital copy for your kindle or another reader, please contact me via jake at althri dot com . if you are ok with the .pdf , you can download the Book of Jacob from this site.

http://www.spirit-quest.ca/modules.php? ... page&pid=9

This book is my lifes work (so far). There is an ET element to the events in my life.

I hope you don't find this post annoying, I am not trying to sell you anything, I promise. I had to get my experiences on record and that is what the book of jacob is.

Thanx. Jake...
    Last edited by ButterflyWoman; 17th June 2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Munged email address so as not to entice the spambots ;)
    We Sleep, that we may dream. We Dream, that we may wake. Jonathan Livingston Seagull