I´ve just completed the first part of the program and just starting the projection techniques (week 7 I think)

I´m not sure if I have developed the skills tough so far in the program, this is how I feel right now:

Energy work - I do raising 5-10 min, every day, it feels like a good flow, I do work on the chakras if I have some time over.
Mind taming - I feel I have gotten really good at quieting my thoughts, sometimes It´s a little difficult but If I focus Its pretty easy to push thoughts away.
Relaxation - I feel like I have mastered this well pretty well, and sometimes It feels like I just need to go through my body and just check each part if its relaxed, with my mind but I can´t be sure If I´m really relaxed enough.

Trance - I feel this is the biggest hurdle right now, I can only sometimes get into a deep trance, I need to be a little tired to get into deeper trance, so I do the training 1 hour before bedtime.
I´m not a person who enters sleep easily If I´m not in my bed. Even If I´m extremely tired I can´t fall asleep in a couch, only when I was in my chair before, I blanked out for a few seconds.
On the other hand I think I enter a light trance when doing training in the daytime or whenever I´m wide awake.

So, should I continue with this weeks projection exercises or, repeat the previous week? , (loosening techniques) I don´t feel the projection techniques do anything
when I´m in a light trance although I´ve heard the projection is also possible from this state.

/Magic