Thread: Energy work and obesity

1. Energy work and obesity

Hi Robert

I have been over weight for many years but recently I notice that when I crave junk food my energy body changes particularly in my arms and hands. I feel as if I need to keep brushing my arms and hands to remove energy that shouldn't be there. When I've finished eating the sensation goes away.
    Do you think there could be a link between food cravings and the energy body? If so I'm wondering if energy work could be key to reducing or even illiminating food cravings. What would you advise?

Many Thanks

PS

Re: Energy work and obesity

G'day,

The energy body and its physical body are strongly connected. So it is not surprising that cravings can cause energy sensations.

Being overweight is a symptom of malnutrition. The body needs nutrients and if the only food available is low nutrient food like pizza and burgers, it will increase the appetite to get as much of what it needs as it can.

Affirmations help enormously with this, as does taking good quality supplements and eating more raw food. Raw food has a lot more nutrients than cooked.

The best approach to good health and weight loss I have seen is Jon Gabriel's method. See http://www.gabrielmethod.com.au/

You could also try energy bouncing your arms, when you feel this sensation, and using spoken affirmations to counter the cravings. EG 'I eat only healthy foods'

Robert