Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: increased tiredness due to energy work.

Re: increased tiredness due to energy work.

Thank you for the info CFT

I'm sure its passing. On a side note I have just read through how to stimulate and energize the main chakras. Just reading through it with some verrrrrrry basic visualizing/tactile and I feel like a door has been opened. Should I wait and keep practicing the basics or do both? Also in the final sage of breathing in and out the energy for each chakra, should I breath in the energy and force it into the chakra or breath it in and then out. The reading did not specify. Do you primarily just work on your main energy centers or do you do both and then some?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Blog Entries

Hmm, it depends on what you're doing. If you're doing MAP, then working on your basics would be the thing to do, because energy work is part of the package, and if you're doing tactile awareness (NEW), then practice your tertiaries (brushing), secondaries (sponging/energy balls) and then primaries (chakras) in that order. Once you have covered all the techs, would I go into things like color visualizations or other 'fancier' things.

I do chakra breathing before doing chakra work, but that is a preliminary technique to ready you to do some primary work.

What I do when I do energy work is as I said, tertiaries, secondaries, chakra breathing, tactile chakra work, and then whatever else I decide to do, I have a variety of things that I do depending on the time and what I want to do that day.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Perfect!

Thanks for the info's

I will stick to my current progression then. I start off with brushing and static (just feeling my energy ((usually in my hands)) and sensitizing myself to the subtle energies) then move to secondary stuff like energy balls full body bounce. I am just starting to read the primary center/chakra info not so I guess I will start with that soon.
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

has anyone esle felt muscle soreness due to energy work?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

I havent but the NEW book says this can happen and not to worry!