OBE Exit Poll 3

Greetings everybody. Here, once again I present an OBE Exit Poll (this is # 3 of 4). Again there are Two parts of multiple choice questions. Part One deals with People and/or beings/creatures that you have met (or seen) while out of body. Part Two has questions about places (either astral or physical) that you have visited during an OBE.

Part One People/beings/creatures encountered during an OBE.
During Any of your OBEs have you ever met or seen ---
1) A member of your family? (This includes grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc)
2) A familiar person (including a friend or neighbor) who was not a part of your family?
3) An unfamiliar astral person (spirit, ghost or discarnate)?
4) Any astral animals (including familiar pets) ?
5) Any religious figures (Jesus, Buddha, angel, demon or a deity, etc)?
6) Any type of astral Faerie creature (including elf, sprite, gnome or elemental)?
7) Any other type of astral creature not covered above? (If so please specify.)

Part Two Places (astral and physical) that you have visited while out of body.
During Any of your OBEs have you ever visited ---
8 ) Any Familiar physical location (a place that you had been to before) but which was at least 10 miles from the location where you resided?
9) Any unfamiliar physical location (a place which you had never physically been to before)?
10) Any place (physical or astral) where you met deceased family or friends?
11) Any place that was Not of the current time period (have you ever been to a place that was forward or backward in time) ?
12) Outer space or an alien planet?
13) Travelled through a portal, a mirror, a tunnel or a stargate?

All of these questions have simple yes or no answers. So the easiest way to answer is probably to type a Y (Yes) or N (No) next to the number of the question. If for any reason, you are not sure about an answer to a particular question please just leave that question unanswered.
I will post OBE Exit Poll # 4 sometime late next week or next weekend. # 4 will be the last of the OBE Exit Polls. Then once I amass and collate all the info from the 4 OBE exit polls I will update and post (link) the Informal OBE Survey and that should be in about 2 or 3 weeks. So, again, thanx to all who have responded and will respond. If anyone has a comment or a question about anything then please either include it in your response or you can pm or email me.

Regards
Grey