Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healing request for my dog

Blog Entries

Re: Healing request for my dog

thanks CFT,

Tod it seems is not going to get better, though i was aware he might not.
    His foot tumor has grown and is sore again, awaiting on some muhuka honey for his foot, as reccomended by the vet. The vet has said he has a very bad heart murmer now and doesn't expect tod to last the month.
    Tod has lost lots of weight and his foot is troubling him at the moment, so will just have to see how things go in the next days

i have asked for more healing for Tod again and do feel it's supporting us through..

xx
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

sometimes we ask for too much from that which we love. I hope Tod's suffering is quickly finished. i send comfort to Tod, as i see he is to hang on for as long as he can endure to.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

thanks Tutor,

i am struggling too, but i cannot euthanase Tod, until i'm sure this is the right thing todo and although I AM wondering about this just recently, i cannot euthanase him yet, as it's not 'right' for us (me?) at this point.

i only ask that i 'know' when the 'right' time is, hopefully i will know this more clearly within the next couple of days, i hope so

thanks for your comment and your comfort for Tod
    xX
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries
    Copied and pasted from 'old' forum

Posted on Fri 03 Jun 2011 9:08 am

Thanks again to all who helped and supported us...

Tod 'passed-on' on the morning of the 11th May (11/05/11) ...in his basket in the kitchen with his dog friends about him..

He was 14 & a half years old x
    Last edited by newfreedom; 29th December 2012 at 05:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry for your loss.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

My Beautiful spirit dog Healer

After many months of more or less functioning from a daze-type place, with zero ability to be 'present', engaged or receptive, living in a space of constant 'absence' & continual distraction, i managed to 'pull' myself into a more mindful space yesterday.

Today my sensitivity has really opened up tremendously and i started to be able to feel, see, smell, experience and receive again........ Such a gift xX

A few hours earlier, my daughter uploaded some Floorfillas Party mix music onto my MP4 player, she also loaded a picture of our deceased dog Tod, wearing a red Santa Hat...

The song Alyssa Reid; Jump Smokers ~ Alone Again Uk Radio Edit (minus the male rapper parts) was playing and as i engaged with the picture of my dog, i was suddenly 'hit' in my stomach area with a blast of subtle energy...........overwhelming love flooded into me and i 'broke-down' (cried) deeply with appreciation

i still miss Tod's physical presence Soooo much xxxxx

Tod is still there for me spiritually and subtle energetically, just wish i could access it more of the time xxxxx

One of my favourite tunes from 2006 has just started playing on my MP4......

Cascada ~ Truly Madly Deeply radio edit ..... i am still filled with LOVE, awe, appreciation & JOY xx

Booty Callers ~ Chasing Cars xX
    Last edited by newfreedom; 29th December 2012 at 05:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Zen, Tod's younger, smaller brother, or his little 'sidekick' has been diagnosed about a month back by the vets as having a really bad heart murmer. He had developed a constant cough.

Zen is 14 yrs 4 months, just 2 months younger than tod's age when he passed-on.

When Tod was given the '4 outof 5' figure for his bad heart i think he lived for another 6 weeks or so.

With Zen, there is no outward appearance of his condition, meds. off the vets have eased the cough alot.

Zen has been colasping a few times over the last few years, his back legs just go & he fails to get up, it only lasts for seconds usually and then he seems 'right as rain' though it is very distressing to see

Rome our Dalamation dog seems fine on his urine stone human tablets he takes

and Zen is being real fussy with food & is enjoying human food instead of DOG food, sound familiar ? lol

-------------------------------------------------

ADDED NOTE:

mind chatter - 'crazy fool'

this is a term my young kids & i used for our sheepdog when he was alive. Nice to hear this term again, brought back memories of 'happiness', 'joy' & 'comfort' - 'Boy! - i miss that dog...... and those days!'
    Last edited by newfreedom; 1st July 2017 at 10:03 AM.