Thread: ever feel this?

ever feel this?

When trying to project do to ever feel like your mouth is forever opening up (wider and wider) even though your mouth is closed? I've had this sensation on a number of occasions. Last night I went with it and imagined my other body rising fro my mouth. It felt like my head rising and mouth opening up at same time. Weird.

Blog Entries

Re: ever feel this?

No, that's a new one for me. I have felt my head tilting back when I was meditating on the floor crosslegged, but that's probably a balance problem. The mouth thing is the first I've heard of that. But bet you a penny that someone else will report it now.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

i get a strange sensation in my mouth area when going into trance, if i'm on my back. it feels like my lips are pulling back/open. i guessed it was just my facial muscles relaxing. it feels like they're pulled right back, as if my mouth is open, but when i bring full awareness back, i find that it isn't.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

When I am falling asleep it will sometimes feel like my mouth is open when it's really closed. Kind of like the same feeling I get when seeing through my eyelids. In fact, my whole face kind of feels different. .. hmmm...wonder what that's all about!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Blog Entries

I have had, on many occasions, the definite sensation that various parts of my body are enormous, like they're blowing up like balloons. Usually, it's extremities like feet and hands, but I've experienced it with my head, my legs, occasionally the torso, etc.

Honestly, I have no clue what to make of it. If I were to answer from mundane day-to-day perspective, I'd say it's just a kind of hypnogogia. If I were to answer from a metaphysical point of view, I suppose I might say that it's the energy body stretching and expanding and otherwise fluctuating for the same reason that our material body stretches and twitches and so on.

In any case, it seems to be harmless and doesn't appear to mean anything. It is weird (and kinda fun) to experience, though.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.