Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

19/Dec/2012: Throat Chakra Activation For Overcoming Aphasia

19/Dec/2012
    Throat Chakra Activation For Overcoming Speech-Paralysis

Seems this one was repeated again, just for another purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    05/Oct/2012
    Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

(...)
    I was blind again, this time had just got out of bed but in an unknown room which I only 'mind-sensed'. Affirmations again seemed futile. Then I remembered the helper's tapping on the back of my neck. I swung my right arm up and around and put the hand of my astral body onto that spot and asked for vision. Immediately the light turned on and I could see everything VERY clearly !!(..)So I was definitely given another technique this way. No doubt for me. It worked. It seems I am more of the somatic/tactile-type regarding astral interaction rather than purley relying on verbal affirmations. I am certain it was about activating the throath chakra (from behind). It was exactly the spot (see pic). The last time (see quote) I was given sth to activate the one above it (third eye) also to gain vision.
    (...)
    The only question remaining: why is the 5th chakra now used for gaining sight instead of the 6th? I thought the 5th was for communication. Well, maybe my command got amplified and 'heard' now by the larger reality system and that caused the effect?
    I get into the vibrational trance state and affirm I am looking forward to the Lightportal with joy. I get vibrations and wait til they are stronger and then try an exit. As usual recently, I have difficulties as I experience inertia and even tiredness (!) of my (physical?) body when trying to exit. Strange, I did not have this before. Never.

I am out blind again (or not blind, actually I cannot even say what I saw, maybe it was again mindsight). But that is okay for my purpose as I had planned to work on my clairaudient technique again and thus concentrate on my hearing and 'speaking' to a helper. I might have grabbed for a hand but not sure if I really felt one, still I was sure of a helper being present (also since I asked for one the whole day in preparation).

I try (not telepathcally but really by articulating) but I cannot get out a word. Maybe a whisper or a soft croak, but not a voice. I can speak mentally but I want to move my speech organs and use my vocal chords, but it seems I have a paralysis or apraxia of my speech organs (not aphasia as I mentally could still understand and speak language).

Then it happens again: A helper taps with a finger 3-4 times on the back of my neck. I am reminded of this technique and immediately put my hand on this spot myself saying "chakra" once. I can speak immediately! I do not remember what I said then. I think I tried to activate also the chakra above for gaining sight, which means I had by then unfortunatly lost memory of my original goal - to try the astral hearing approach again. Then I lost lucidity again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Interesting. Lesson repeated, only this time to overcome a dysfunction that made even more sense for the fifth chakra - being able to speak!

Still, it's rather obvious: I seem to have a problem with carrying over my belief to use my astral like my physical body. Or it seems I was not 'loosened' enough from the physical. First there's the paralysis and tiredness of the whole body and moreover it appears that secondly I had somehow 'carried over' the inert (asleep!) voice/speaking organs of my physical body into the astral. Strangely, the weariness I felt is really by far outweighing the paralysis / inertia aspect. I was just so very very tired.

Be that as it may, luckily the 're-taught' lesson to re-gain (astral?) abilities worked!
    Last edited by Sinera; 19th December 2012 at 10:54 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.