30/May/2011
Someone Nearly Tore My Arm Off

Ok, so this is a short one, actually a failure but even failures are sometimes notable - due to the circumstances. In hypnopomp state, I get the dream-like image (or create it myself) of my uncle who died a few months ago. I am partially lucid, and think to myself that he might help me and stretch out my (imaginary?) arms to say hello to him.

Suddenly, my left arm is heavily tugged at, this time more in the direction away from my body (like s.o. tugging at you or pulling you near them) rather than upwards. It is very violent. I am not angry but not really 'pleased' either. Of course, there is no pain, it's my energy arm anyway. Still, it is unpleasant. Then I feel the 'usual' pressure/grip around my wrists again. Ok, usual procedure. (Is it "her"? I don't know. Btw, I did and do not think it is my uncle!). Then I 'ask' (telepathically) for the hands to be grabbed again, which works (usual procedure, my goodness, this is even getting a bit boring now...). So I keep lying there with grabbed hands. I see nothing. (I don't know anymore if I 'felt' a take-off and flying this time).

Then it gets like it was on my "09/Apr/2011 - Personal Trainer? Part 1: Flight Simulation: Appartment" lucadventure: I see 'lighted darkness' with closed eyes (close your eyes and direct your head to a lighted lamp, that's what it is like). Actually, nothing more happens then. I ask the entity: 'where are we going?' No answer. I am already a bit on edge. It has not only to do with the violent clumsy tugging, but also with my general bodily constitution, as I went to bed completely tired and also a bit sick (needing sleep desperately). It did not get better today. I felt tired, stressed out and a bit headachy all day long. So possibly it wasn't my day (night) anyway.

Then I feel something warm (the hands still grabbed and the 'lighted darkness' still on) additionally at my upper left arm. This is the moment when I decide I definitely have enough! As I also did not get any answer til then, I break off the whole thing, which I can do easily by waking up.

Comments / Afterthoughts

It all sucks.