Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

You probably wouldn't experience "exit blindness" in your astral body. By now it should be rather well-developed. If you can see in your dreams, "astral blindness" may not be what's occuring. Especially if you had lucid dreams in the past.

The third eye also is not so much about sight, but about coordinating your inner sense impressions from all chakras into a coherent mind picture. I believe for example that I had an experience pertaining to this where the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th chakra were active - I could not see, but I had a sort of "touch vision." I knew how far things were away from me (impression of having a body, 1st chakra), where they were in space (2nd chakra - awareness of space) and I could move (3rd chakra). All that information compiled together (6th chakra) gave me a coherent picture of my surroundings, just not one like I would have expected it.

As for "exit blindness" - the "lights went on" for me around the time the 4th chakra would have come on in the energy body where I was aware of this developmental process unfolding. The heart chakra is about function, and that's why I think it has a lot to do with sight. Knowing what a thing or energy is is part of translating it into a picture. Before that I knew I moved, a relation to other things around me, but I did not know what these things were (their function) and could therefore not render them into images in my mind. (Imagine a world where you could not see a table if you did not understand what a table is...)

Knowing the function of an entity or thing means knowing its purpose. What is it for? What can it do? How does it relate to myself? How does it relate to other things? These impressions started to happen. I would find sign posts regarding my whereabouts and could read them (at least I thought I've read them - maybe I just knew what was on them and did not question that). The pictures my mind would render of places I could bring back and interpret to get a clearer understanding of where I had been. The important thing is that this translation process picks your brain for the closest physical thing to approximate the nonphysical experience. This process gets more accurate over time. It yields more information and gets closer to the energetic truth behind the picture. The picture is just for your own understanding - and also shows the limits of that understanding. How the world looks like in an AC is a reflection of what's in your mind and on your mind and what you know. It's as much a glance without as within.

Regarding the neck - all chakras are interconnected. A blockage in one might limit their overall interaction. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    You probably wouldn't experience "exit blindness" in your astral body. By now it should be rather well-developed.
    I have a theory: It's the Etheric Body. That's also why it felt so 'weary' which is normally the case for the EB (according to many authors!). I also know a guy from another forum who uses the etheric body to produce raps and other kinetic effects (and validations) and does deliberately without sight because he says then it works no more when sight comes on. He claims that in the EB sight is not possible.

But maybe physical-like hearing? If it is close to the physical body, which is the EB as the 'next' body, then it would make sense that I am able to 'hear' but still be in trance / projecting. I wanted to concentrate on my clairaudient ability discovered. So I can then 'hear' into the spiritual world already with this sense (connected to my EB or even the physical ears?). It always takes a while for the helpers to respond though. Seems they have trouble lowering their vibration in turn accordingly. Makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Regarding the neck - all chakras are interconnected. A blockage in one might limit their overall interaction. Just a thought.
    Yeah, we already had spoken about it a weeks ago: It is my weak spot. So I think the natural flow 'stops' there.

When I had the Astrophyllite experience on Nov 5th I might have gone 'through" them all the way up to the Star Chakra or 7th chakra at least. That's why I believe I spoke to a part or aspect of my HS, as I it is my constant intent to view past lifes - or maybe it even was the incarnation 'Samantha' itself.

On the other hand, this does then not explain the 'physical hearing' I also did with her because according to my new theory it should have been the Etheric body's sense then? *confused*
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I have a theory: It's the Etheric Body. That's also why it felt so 'weary' which is normally the case for the EB (according to many authors!). I also know a guy from another forum who uses the etheric body to produce raps and other kinetic effects (and validations) and does deliberately without sight because he says then it works no more when sight comes on. He claims that in the EB sight is not possible.
    He might be on to something. I remember some etheric body experiences without sight, and with both physical and nonphysical sense impressions going on. I think if you affirm sight you might actually switch to the (more capable) astral body and "the lights come on." At least that's a possibility.

But maybe physical-like hearing? If it is close to the physical body, which is the EB as the 'next' body, then it would make sense that I am able to 'hear' but still be in trance / projecting.
    Happened to me several times in connection with the etheric body. Once I would have trouble detaching it at the head, so I would have the feeling rotating around a fixed point - the feeling of movement and position was in the etheric body. But I still heard with my physical body I think.

Similarly I would drift through the room in my etheric body but the sounds would get farther and farther away - as I drifted away from my physical body, I would hear what it hears, but as if from a distance! This also happened during a Monroe tape session where I was somewhere - not "in my head" - and could hear what my ears hear while being aware of not being close to them, so it was as if the sound came into my ears, but was far away from where I was.

I wanted to concentrate on my clairaudient ability discovered. So I can then 'hear' into the spiritual world already with this sense (connected to my EB or even the physical ears?). It always takes a while for the helpers to respond though. Seems they have trouble lowering their vibration in turn accordingly. Makes sense?
    Yes, but I think the etheric body is not necessarily a good vehicle for communicating with high-level spirits (as guides and invisible helpers are). I think Bruce Moen does it right - he has established an ability to go to higher focusses and still bring that immediately back to physical reality.